Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Wednesday PM - Alcaraz/Nadal fall to USA in Team Doubles, Katie Ledecky wins 1500M free in record-breaking time 🥇🥈🥉

If I heard the announcer correctly, she said that was the first gold medal won by a Romanian man at the Summer games.
🔥🔥🔥

I wanna say it was their first gold medal in swimming from a man

Pretty sure they woulda won gold in men’s events in like weightlifting or gymnastics or wrestling

But it’s his first gold for sure

These swimsuits and caps look so tight and seems like they would be incredibly painful to put on and take off... and to wear in general!

Xennial Xennial that’s not a great sign for popovici in the 100 free

Either Chinese dude (I think he was the only sub 47.5 on the leadoff of the relays) or Kyle chalmers (his insane anchor split) gotta be the favorites

Yeah Pan was looking like the favorite didn't he go 46.92

Yeah Pan was looking like the favorite didn't he go 46.92

Yea.. I can’t remember the specific time just know it was 46.9 something

But he was fastest leadoff by at least half a second.. and the only splits under 47 were Hunter Armstrong and Kyle chalmers had fastest split

These swimsuits and caps look so tight and seems like they would be incredibly painful to put on and take off... and to wear in general!

Caps aren’t bad, that’s like 2 secs

The swimsuits are something else though

Fascinating!
I would imagine if you sweat a lot, it would make it even tougher!

I assume they tell them put their cap and goggles on in the ready room

But I did that shh last minute cause you end up fogging up your goggles or getting fidgety

But some people will double up on caps for bouncy.. or check who puts their goggles under the cap or over the cap

Italian national anthem has to be the one I've heard the most from Ferrari and Valentino Rossi winning.

Did anyone find out what is in those boxed they receive along with their medals?

EDIT: Nvmd, they just mentioned it's a poster and they get a mascot as well in the village.

Whatever happened to false starts in swimming? I remember tons of them back in the day. I’m assuming they have a zero tolerance stance now which effectively stopped them.

Whatever happened to false starts in swimming? I remember tons of them back in the day. I’m assuming they have a zero tolerance stance now which effectively stopped them.

Because you get thrown out now

the rule used to be 1 to the field, so you’d always get someone who jumped

Back
Top Bottom