Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Wednesday PM - Alcaraz/Nadal fall to USA in Team Doubles, Katie Ledecky wins 1500M free in record-breaking time 🥇🥈🥉

A somewhat entertaining Rafole match. Things got really interesting at 0-4 in the 2nd. What a point to break and get back on serve.
Ultimately, only just moments of brilliance by Rafa, but too many errors. Novak was just too consistent overall. Backhand was on fire.

The teenage younglings competing in the skateboarding is impressive.

What on earth was i doing as a teenager. :lol:

Any skaters familiar with how this works? Surely there are competitors who are older? Or are the best in the world right now these teenagers? Are these the same athletes who compete in the X-Games and whatnot?

I know Budinger was a great volleyball player growing up, but this is impressive. Eight years in the NBA, and now crushing beach volleyball.

I know Budinger was a great volleyball player growing up, but this is impressive. Eight years in the NBA, and now crushing beach volleyball.

He was a true phenom in volleyball, #1 recruit and some say had the talent to potentially be the GOAT but of course he chose basketball since it was more lucrative

Any finals events happening right now or in the next hour or so?
Getting ready to settle into this Djokovic vs Nadal replay. 🔥
2 GOATS!!!

And now whoever he's been around...
😬🙁🤦🏻‍♂️

Could get messy real quick.. between just the people he’s been around on team GB, people in the ready room prior to his event starts, the training pool which is anyone, the warm up/warm down pool and anyone in the Olympic village on the buses or whatever to and from the complex

Tom Pidcock should enter the BMX just for fun - he’s dominated every other sort of bike race so could probably do okay.

Just tuned in to this USA women's volleyball match (is this live?), but this China team putting in work.

Not looking good for USA.

Just tuned in to this USA women's volleyball match (is this live?), but this China team putting in work.

Not looking good for USA.
It's live. I'm watching now thanks to your post.
That *censored* is so *profanity* hard. 🤣
Love a good match. 🔥

The men's skateboarding street final happening now with Snoop in the crowd.
Seeing Snoop and Billie Jean King sitting next to each other at the Rafole match was just 😮😂

Untitled-5.jpg

Not a skateboarding connoisseur but the men's street final was entertaining.

Only managed to catch a bit of the ladies final yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom