Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Wednesday PM - Alcaraz/Nadal fall to USA in Team Doubles, Katie Ledecky wins 1500M free in record-breaking time šŸ„‡šŸ„ˆšŸ„‰

The e.Coli has took a **** but shower and shaved, weā€™re now swimming the obSeine

IMG_5064.jpeg

IMG_5063.jpeg

IMG_5061.jpeg

Just got off a flight and was looking at it and had to double take when I saw ā€œliveā€ in the corner

Could not be me

1722411377528.gif

If dictionaries had images as definition, this would be aura:
IMG_3783.jpeg

Iā€™m watching team pistol shooting right now - most of them look like that with a hat and special glasses and all that stuff - then thereā€™s the guy from Turkey who looks like heā€™s standing there in jeans and a t-shirt. No accessories at all, just freeballing it.

Just watched the menā€™s triathlon - I donā€™t care what the readings say that river looks gross!

USA vs Serbia women's volleyball in set 4 right now, USA up 2-1 but Boskovic coming alive for Serbia now

The cameras and all that at the bottom of the pool isnā€™t being highlighted enough in the convo and glad he pointed that out

So youā€™re basically cutting a 1/3rd of the depth and not fully factoring in all the extra stuff that now also on the bottom of the pool when the rule may have originally been written

But you can really see it off starts and turns (but especially when they jump in for the start of backstroke and are jumping off the bottom after jumping in).. but you can look at specific swimmers who are known for their underwaters and see how itā€™s killing them

Hell Iā€™d argue thatā€™s what killed Murphy and regan smith from winning golds, since they donā€™t get their usual pop off of turns.. and killed Marchand from breaking the world record in the 4 IM and might hurt his chances in the 200 fly vs malik.. also going really hurt dressel

Back
Top Bottom