Parks and Recreation vol. Ron Swanson ftw

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Terrrific episodes this week

Snake Juice was great, any time the group goes outside the office I usually enjoy it, and any time Jean Ralphio is present it is always hysterical. Between his awful rhyming to how quickly he showed up when Leslie called his name... just brilliant. The secondary characters who pop up, the Councilman who always catches Leslie in immature or embarrassing moments, Kyle as the whipping boy, etc. it all works great.

Donna saying to Jean-Ralphio "Snitches get stitches" was perfect. Plus Andy puking as he stood up too quickly caught me by surprise
roll.gif

The 2nd episode was just as good, they've finally moved the Ben/Leslie thing along enough so now they take action. The throwback shot of Perd was priceless
laugh.gif
Donna and Jerry teaming up for Tom's game was a great tandem to put together, whenever the show can pair up different characters is good to see. Likewise, April coming to Ann for advice was a nice touch, the writers really know the characters well and it shows.

Rashida Jones is officially the cutest thing on TV too, each episode she has a handful of hilarious/cute faces or reactions. This show is awesomesauce.

DID YOU SEE WHAT RASHIDA WAS WEARING?
devil.gif

and venom.... is it too early for a conclusion about the show post season 1?
devil.gif
Yeah she was looking DAMN good tonight.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Terrrific episodes this week

Snake Juice was great, any time the group goes outside the office I usually enjoy it, and any time Jean Ralphio is present it is always hysterical. Between his awful rhyming to how quickly he showed up when Leslie called his name... just brilliant. The secondary characters who pop up, the Councilman who always catches Leslie in immature or embarrassing moments, Kyle as the whipping boy, etc. it all works great.

Donna saying to Jean-Ralphio "Snitches get stitches" was perfect. Plus Andy puking as he stood up too quickly caught me by surprise
roll.gif

The 2nd episode was just as good, they've finally moved the Ben/Leslie thing along enough so now they take action. The throwback shot of Perd was priceless
laugh.gif
Donna and Jerry teaming up for Tom's game was a great tandem to put together, whenever the show can pair up different characters is good to see. Likewise, April coming to Ann for advice was a nice touch, the writers really know the characters well and it shows.

Rashida Jones is officially the cutest thing on TV too, each episode she has a handful of hilarious/cute faces or reactions. This show is awesomesauce.

DID YOU SEE WHAT RASHIDA WAS WEARING?
devil.gif

and venom.... is it too early for a conclusion about the show post season 1?
devil.gif
Yeah she was looking DAMN good tonight.

If you haven't seen the episode yet, skip over my post... just pics/gifs 
tumblr_ll4cy2bndt1qim4a7o1_1280.png

tumblr_ll4difv44Y1qim4a7o1_1280.png

tumblr_ll49ht7SKl1qeqja8o1_400.gif

tumblr_ll48cxA9SU1qzm2geo1_500.gif

If you haven't seen the episode yet, skip over my post... just pics/gifs 
tumblr_ll4cy2bndt1qim4a7o1_1280.png

tumblr_ll4difv44Y1qim4a7o1_1280.png

tumblr_ll49ht7SKl1qeqja8o1_400.gif

tumblr_ll48cxA9SU1qzm2geo1_500.gif

I love "Ya heard, with Perd."

Need watch this episode tomorrow. I caught some of the beginning. Ahhh seems like I missed out on a great episode.

I love "Ya heard, with Perd."

Need watch this episode tomorrow. I caught some of the beginning. Ahhh seems like I missed out on a great episode.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by Iron Mike

tumblr_ll44ecws9g1qa2osao1_400.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
they went od on this episode. It's up there for the me top 3. Comedy from beginning to end.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
we need a higher frame rate for this gif to match the speed from the show and we'd be golden.
Ron Swanson kinda looks like my dad....
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by Iron Mike

tumblr_ll44ecws9g1qa2osao1_400.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
they went od on this episode. It's up there for the me top 3. Comedy from beginning to end.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
we need a higher frame rate for this gif to match the speed from the show and we'd be golden.
Ron Swanson kinda looks like my dad....
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I absolutely lost it when Ron starting dancing, had to pause the show for like 3 minutes and Jean Ralphio is an absolute scene stealer, his stuff is always gold.

I absolutely lost it when Ron starting dancing, had to pause the show for like 3 minutes and Jean Ralphio is an absolute scene stealer, his stuff is always gold.

Season 2 bloops with some swearing so kinda NSFW. The 7:30 mark with Jean Ralphio serenading Donna is absolutely hilarious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom