Parks and Recreation vol. Ron Swanson ftw

laugh.gif
when ron handed the girl a claymore

Just watched Season 2 Episode 8 about Ron Swanson and Tammy about the Library, and I think that was the funniest episode so far...Swanson is the man!

Just watched Season 2 Episode 8 about Ron Swanson and Tammy about the Library, and I think that was the funniest episode so far...Swanson is the man!

so I'm all caught up...I spent an unhealthy amount of time watching Parks and Rec...but I love this show...hilarious...season 2 was amazing...so far season 3 has been really good...when they all got drunk on Snake Juice...Ron had me DYING

so I'm all caught up...I spent an unhealthy amount of time watching Parks and Rec...but I love this show...hilarious...season 2 was amazing...so far season 3 has been really good...when they all got drunk on Snake Juice...Ron had me DYING

'The Fight' has to be in my top 3 favorite episodes.

this show just keeps getting better.

'The Fight' has to be in my top 3 favorite episodes.

this show just keeps getting better.

Ron Swanson HAS to be up there with Ari Gold, Dr. House and Michael Scott from like 4 years ago as the best TV characters ever

Ron Swanson HAS to be up there with Ari Gold, Dr. House and Michael Scott from like 4 years ago as the best TV characters ever

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I'm giving this show a try...I don't know why but I am.

Watched the 1st two episodes of season one just now.

It's EXACTLY like The Office...Amy Poehler is Steve Carell, the camera angles everything is shot exactly the same...that's not a good thing...get original.

I understand The Office is a major success but idk I feel like this is too much of a copy.

That's one of the main things that stood out to me so far...I'll see how this goes

You have 4 more episodes until you get to the good stuff. Season 2 is hilarious!
By the way...THIS.

Unreal...how my reaction to the show changed...but it goes to show you, that you have to stick it out!!!

Season 2 was INCREDIBLE.

Love this show...def a new favorite...this and Community is the best

Back
Top Bottom