PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

So it's lick galore not Lire Galore, right? She was on snapchat trying to jam her name into that line :lol:

High Hopes into Don't Run is a madness. Didn't think he could ever top Welcome to the Party into Wild *******.

Why am I barely realizing how nasty Kehlani's Freestyle is :x
Every ***** want a bad *****
Every woman want the magic
Throwin' ones at mad bad *******
Dirty money, dirty habits
**** the Uber, I'ma cab it
Calling me to say you want this
You lonely at home thinking mad ****
**** me, I know you a savage. :x :smokin

Very corny though how when **** went south with him and her that he changed the name to it and ****

Extremely corny and petty of him :lol:

I don't know if a month is really any significant amount of aging, but I play P3 from start to finish multiple times weekly and nothing outside of "Come and See Me" has lost any enjoyment for me. Easily one of my favorite albums of the year.

Last edited:
Y'all really feeling P3 like that? I'm hella late but skimming thru the tracks nothing really jumps out at me. I'll have to give this more spins & let this joint simmer for a min

Y'all really feeling P3 like that? I'm hella late but skimming thru the tracks nothing really jumps out at me. I'll have to give this more spins & let this joint simmer for a min
Yeah the whole project is great. Nothing to skip. I'm even letting 1942 run through the whole time now. :smokin

Look again fam. November 21. We in there.

Oh **** b.

giphy.gif

We eating. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

My girl not trying to go. :smh:
In without her. I'll just throw some oops to my boys. The thotties will be out for real.

Lol you ain't lying...my boy and his girl went to the last PND tour, the show was on vday in Houston. He said the hos were OUT :smh:

Back
Top Bottom