PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

I just seen vids of 1942 live, I guess he recently performed somewhere :x :x I'm Finna be so hype

Last edited:
dec 9th 

pimp.gif

I like the "Not Nice" video. really cool looking and pleasing on the eyes.

Paloma Ford gettin' looks out here after linking up with Swaggy P.

No country for Jeremih slander, his last album is greatness.
jeremih is ok . keep it moving and ladies are the joints , but idk if I'm in the mood for that during a pnd show . hopefully he goes first so the star can close 

I dont even remember how i got pnd tix last time. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Hopefully he still doesnt have stage fright.

That **** threw everything off.

Better not do half songs still either smh.

I dont even remember how i got pnd tix last time. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Hopefully he still doesnt have stage fright.

That **** threw everything off.

Better not do half songs still either smh.

What Stage Fright ?

When he toured nationwide after PND2 word spread that he was a notoriously bad performer.

This was before we found out about some of the social anxiety and introversion he's admitted to since.

I don't remember if he's literally admitted to stage right too but he used look extremely uncomfortable performing.

Think he's only done the 2015 European tour since so I don't think many people have seen him perform since.

Last edited:
im a HUGE PND fan but he's deff the worst live show I've ever been too.. would not waste money

Ill still go cuz the crowd made the show, but im not goin out my way for these tickets.

If i cant get em the release day oh well.

Dude did a tour without ever performing before from my understanding. That's where he messed up. Some one-off's opening for other artist or campus events would've gotten you used to it.

But at least tickets were cheap. I think like $20 before taxes and service fees. Was able to flip some for over $100 each.

Last edited:
Yea Party first show in NYC was terrible from a performance standpoint.

The crowd/Drake carried him basically.

I have faith he'll be better this time around though even though it's obvious that performing live isn't really his element.

Back
Top Bottom