PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

I don't get it, what does Weeknd dropping have to do with us getting a PND album?

Weeknd album was always set to drop soon, he has singles out

I don’t really think releases can get “stepped” on in the streaming era. It’s not like somebody is going to store with only $10 and have to choose. And Party isn’t some major artist...p3 did like 29K first week and there was way more promo that went into that. His releases aren’t and have never been “moments” to the larger crowd outside of his core base. What exactly would Weeknd be “overshadowing”?

Abel has been doing this subtly and not so subtly to PND for years. Don't be one of those people who see it but don't want to acknowledge it.

Wasn't loyal remix released last week?
Is it possible they just happen to be rolling out at the same time? :lol:
I don’t really think releases can get “stepped” on in the streaming era. It’s not like somebody is going to store with only $10 and have to choose. And Party isn’t some major artist...p3 did like 29K first week and there was way more promo that went into that. His releases aren’t and have never been “moments” to the larger crowd outside of his core base. What exactly would Weeknd be “overshadowing”?
I understand what both of you are saying and I 90% agree with ya. But the optics looking suspect. :lol:

Told ya.

are ya seriously not seeing that “after hours” is a jab at “Party”

which is usually more lit? The party or the after hours spot?

Told ya.

are ya seriously not seeing that “after hours” is a jab at “Party”

which is usually more lit? The party or the after hours spot?

source.gif

can't believe you didn't see the weeknd jab at PND by SAYING HIS RELEASE DATE.

Something has to be said about OVO Sound. PND promised an album, nothing. dvsn promised an album, nothing. Majid Jordan promised an album, nothing. As a fan of these acts, it's frustrating to think what we may get, if anything. What's up with these cats?

Something has to be said about OVO Sound. PND promised an album, nothing. dvsn promised an album, nothing. Majid Jordan promised an album, nothing. As a fan of these acts, it's frustrating to think what we may get, if anything. What's up with these cats?
I say all the time, these three would be bigger acts on any other label. The “fend for yourself, only call drake if you need him for a verse” attitude at OVO is nuts.

Knew this dude wasn't dropping tonight smh. Proly getting the single with an end of March release for the album.

Back
Top Bottom