PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

Got this from ktt2. Looks like we’re getting that Rihanna track that he was singing on social media with his girl from like a year ago (assuming they didn’t record another track together).

Just watch like da first 50 seconds

Wait that's his PSN? I've definitely seen that ***** in the 2K playgrounds :lol:

That’s interesting. Is there a reason you don’t listen to much R&B?
Honestly, I don’t know how to say this, but I just don’t find too much of it interesting. The ones I do find interesting are the pioneers of their version of R&B. Like, Frank Ocean was the pioneer of his version of R&B. And PARTYNEXTDOOR—he pioneered his style. A lot of times, artists come along and create their own world, and then they inspire other artists to make music in that same world. But, I’m more so listening to the artist who creates that world first. After that, it’s a bunch of copies. It doesn’t happen too often where there’s an artist who is creating their own world, so I don’t find myself interested in R&B. There’s not really anything new left to become.

Verbatim.

You got a side that nobody's seen, yeah
You got a volume nobody's heard
Promise me somethin', not with your words
You told me there's nobody else
But I see you different

Woooooo

You got a side that nobody's seen, yeah
You got a volume nobody's heard
Promise me somethin', not with your words
You told me there's nobody else
But I see you different

Woooooo
And I know different
I see you different
And I know

I know
I know
I know
I know
I know
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii know
09FB6919-52FB-4578-B286-D2830A57D54D.png

I didn’t like it that much on the first listen. Only Snowchild and Repeat After Me stood out. Gotta listen again but it wasn’t all that.

i like pop weeknd.

a lot of people can’t mess wit it... I get it.

i really like AH tho. Played it in entirety at least twice a day since it dropped.

im bias to Party cause homie was basically the soundtrack to me and my ex’s5 yr relationship. :smh:

but the content on AH is Perfect after our breakup last yr. lol. Got me in my feels.

i know party is capable of reeling me in too, I hope this is a classic With all this wait and delays.

Back
Top Bottom