PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

Did Desma hurt the gawd
BF1838D5-CFD5-47E2-A62B-2ED29E7CFF95.png

If it makes it any better, I feel like he set the date so late into the month because he's going to do some press.

A week after The Weeknd... lol...this is getting interesting...can't wait to see what joe Budden says on the Pod this Saturday

Man, the singles have been wack compared to older PND work and don't hold up next to the weeknd singles. I'm off the partymobile(wack title). Homie drops when he drops and I'll get wavy with all the other great music floating around.

Man, the singles have been wack compared to older PND work and don't hold up next to the weeknd singles. I'm off the partymobile(wack title). Homie drops when he drops and I'll get wavy with all the other great music floating around.
He’s never been a single person. Recognize and Come And See Me blew up but those were on the lower tier in each respective project.

Got this from ktt2. Looks like we’re getting that Rihanna track that he was singing on social media with his girl from like a year ago (assuming they didn’t record another track together).

Just watch like da first 50 seconds

He says in this clip that Split Decision is just a song from the album, not a single. I’m guessing he drops the Rihanna joint and one more single before the release.

He says in this clip that Split Decision is just a song from the album, not a single. I’m guessing he drops the Rihanna joint and one more single before the release.

I hope so. Our boy deserves a big single (chart topper, hella radio spins, & streams).

I hope so. Our boy deserves a big single (chart topper, hella radio spins, & streams).
I think he had one when he dropped Seven Days. That song with Halsey could of been everywhere doing big pop numbers, but someone dropped the ball.

Back
Top Bottom