Passed out Drunk pictures

pictures always bring back good memories. Post pictures of your friends passed out drunk.

smile.gif

c'mon bro.. he took off his shoes... how u gonna mess with him.

that carpet looks comfy as HELLo

no romo but i wouldn't have a problem passin out on that floor.

They still make RocaWear? Those draws have got to be a good decade old. I could tell ya'll were broke when i seen dude happy to be drinking a steelreserve.

Originally Posted by Joe Dirt

They still make RocaWear? Those draws have got to be a good decade old. I could tell ya'll were broke when i seen dude happy to be drinking a steel reserve
we were 16 in the steel reserve pic, so im pretty sure he took what he could get.
the rocawear underpants pic was taken 4 years ago, but THAT was a GROWN man even 4 years ago.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Brytani

Originally Posted by Joe Dirt

They still make RocaWear? Those draws have got to be a good decade old. I could tell ya'll were broke when i seen dude happy to be drinking a steel reserve
we were 16 in the steel reserve pic, so im pretty sure he took what he could get.
the rocawear underpants pic was taken 4 years ago, but THAT was a GROWN man even 4 years ago.
roll.gif
then why yo lame !!+ post these old !!+ pics?
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dudes look like some hoodlum/delinquents who drink on a "random day" justfor the hell of it.. Sad[/color]
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

Joe Dirt wrote:I could tell ya'll were broke when i seen dude happy to be drinking a steel reserve.
the only furniture you see is some chair they found in the alley

all the furniture was taken out that person house for the party. Yall trying Fry.

2qmm39f.jpg

Had to throw the diesel size meat on his face (PAUSE) ... Dude kept braggin how he could drink people under the table ... and HE was the 1st person to passout... shoes on as well

Here is the video as well

The end is when he realized what was on his face ...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom