Passed out Drunk pictures

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by Brytani

Originally Posted by Joe Dirt

They still make RocaWear? Those draws have got to be a good decade old. I could tell ya'll were broke when i seen dude happy to be drinking a steel reserve
we were 16 in the steel reserve pic, so im pretty sure he took what he could get.
the rocawear underpants pic was taken 4 years ago, but THAT was a GROWN man even 4 years ago.
roll.gif
then why yo lame !!+ post these old !!+ pics?
indifferent.gif
ahhh... keep up... the original post stated the purpose
"these pictures always bring back good memories"

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dudes look like some hoodlum/delinquents who drink on a "random day" just for the hell of it.. Sad[/color]
smh.gif
This +$@!! stays talking down on people. Hoodlums and delinquents? The !%@@ outta here.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ApolloxABM

2qmm39f.jpg

Had to throw the diesel size meat on his face (PAUSE) ... Dude kept braggin how he could drink people under the table ... and HE was the 1st person to passout ... shoes on as well

Here is the video as well

The end is when he realized what was on his face ...
laugh.gif

lls @ penis face

JOE DIRT:

yes that is kevin and wow... the monster bootii wont be displayed in pictures.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dudes look like some hoodlum/delinquents who drink on a "random day" just for the hell of it.. Sad[/color]
smh.gif
This +$@!! stays talking down on people. Hoodlums and delinquents? The !%@@ outta here.
smh.gif
Cosign. Lot of people drink on random days just for the hell of it, BUT it was a "PARTY" on a weekend.

smh.gif
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh I'm sorry, they look like outstanding tax payingcitizens[/color]
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brytani

Cosign. Lot of people drink on random days just for the hell of it, BUT it was a "PARTY" on a weekend.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yeah, alcoholics.. Get a hobby.. and THAT was a party?
roll.gif
roll.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Judging from your avy, I think it was more than just a "party"[/color]

rm1l34.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Either way

[/color]
14mcp68.gif

Taking pics is all well and good but the whole drawing on people, covering them w/ powder/food/condiments/whatever is OD and not funny at all.

I have passed out around my friends multiple times and if they did that I would try to swell them _'s up the next morning and they would do the same to meif the roles were reversed.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Taking pics is all well and good but the whole drawing on people, covering them w/ powder/food/condiments/whatever is OD and not funny at all.

I have passed out around my friends multiple times and if they did that I would try to swell them _'s up the next morning and they would do the same to me if the roles were reversed.
indifferent.gif
Get a sense of humor...and yes homie did gethot...but who's scared?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Shadyo5o

Originally Posted by dreClark

I have passed out around my friends multiple times and if they did that I would try to swell them _'s up the next morning and they would do the same to me if the roles were reversed.
indifferent.gif
Get a sense of humor...and yes homie did get hot...but who's scared?
sick.gif
Sense of humor my %!%. I have a sense of humor.

How is that even funny?

'Oh look, I drew a penis on his face. Hahahahaha I covered him w/ powder and ketchup. Hahahaha, so funny'

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

And what the hell are you talking about being scared for? Where did I ever insinuate anything about a person being scared?

If I pass out and people do that to me, on everything I love I'ma try to *%$+ them up the next time I see them. That's just how it's gonna go.Friend or not.

Panama City Beach '09
pimp.gif

Both were from different nights where I passed out in the car.

Well I never pass out drunk. hooray for me. Nor do i have pics of people wasted out their mind. I have pictures of people when they are drunk but not passedout.
We all hold our liquor pretty well.
I only have like 2 pics in where i am tipsy/drunk

Originally Posted by Apples28

Well I never pass out drunk. hooray for me. Nor do i have pics of people wasted out their mind. I have pictures of people when they are drunk but not passed out.
We all hold our liquor pretty well.
I only have like 2 pics in where i am tipsy/drunk
your not drinking enough my dude

Back
Top Bottom