Pat Riley vs Chris Bosh

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

if Miami really wants to make their team better they would trade either Lebron or Wade.

And for the record, I would trade Wade.
Great so they trade Dwyane Wade, get rid of the underachieving Chris Bosh and now we've got the 2005-2010 Cavaliers! Fantastic.

laugh.gif

I don't believe some of the stuff I read on here sometimes man. The Miami Heat are 5-3. They have a winning record... and not only that, they're eight freaking games in, yet most of you are harping, "They should deal Bosh!", "I knew Bosh wouldn't work out!", and even "Ryan Hollins > Chris Bosh". I mean, really? On the day that common sense was being handed out where were y'all? The Heat have a lot of time to figure this out. 82 games, in fact.

Kobe Bryant had an interesting quote a couple of days ago. He was asked "How are the players and coaches feeling about the 7-0 start your Lakers have achieved?" His response? "We don't care. We play for June." It's really that simple. Think about how many teams have won 50+ regular season games to be knocked out in round one of the post-season? In the NBA, each team has a goal they have to achieve during the regular season that will lead to post-season success. The Heat's difficult goal is to mesh and gel, get everyone on the same page and get the train going before the real games begin in April.

You guys preach about how much you despise ESPN... yet, you're overreacting just as much as they are in terms of Miami's "struggles".

Give them time. We're eight freaking games in. The saying goes "patience is a virtue".... I mean damn, that's dead-on.
30t6p3b.gif
First of all, I never said trade Bosh. I said they should keep Bosh. If Bosh was the second option he would get more touches and play with more energy, which would equal more rebounding. He isn't into the games so he isn't as effective. 
Secondly I am not just saying Lebron and Wade cannot co-exist after seeing their first 8 games, I was saying that the second after "the decision" was made for them to play together. Lebron and Wade do the EXACT same things on the court. If Chris Paul and Steve Nash played on the the same team at the same time, would they be able to get the most out of their talents? No. Same thing applies to Lebron and Wade. Neither area nearly as effective off of the ball as they are with it. 

As mentioned before, the Big 3 in Boston worked because their games complimented each others. I believe it was Kenny Smith who said "you don't build chemistry, you either have it or you don't." Through the first eight games of the Boston Big 3's first season together they were 8-0. They started off 20-2, ended up 66-16, AND won the title their first year together.  Why? Because they were great players who's strengths complimented each other. Now the Miami's "Big 2" strengths just DO NOT compliment each other.  

if Miami really wants to make their team better they would trade either Lebron or Wade.

Great so they trade Dwyane Wade, get rid of the underachieving Chris Bosh and now we've got the 2005-2010 Cavaliers! Fantastic.

laugh.gif

I don't believe some of the stuff I read on here sometimes man. The Miami Heat are 5-3. They have a winning record... and not only that, they're eight freaking games in, yet most of you are harping, "They should deal Bosh!", "I knew Bosh wouldn't work out!", and even "Ryan Hollins > Chris Bosh". I mean, really? On the day that common sense was being handed out where were y'all? The Heat have a lot of time to figure this out. 82 games, in fact.

Kobe Bryant had an interesting quote a couple of days ago. He was asked "How are the players and coaches feeling about the 7-0 start your Lakers have achieved?" His response? "We don't care. We play for June." It's really that simple. Think about how many teams have won 50+ regular season games to be knocked out in round one of the post-season? In the NBA, each team has a goal they have to achieve during the regular season that will lead to post-season success. The Heat's difficult goal is to mesh and gel, get everyone on the same page and get the train going before the real games begin in April.

You guys preach about how much you despise ESPN... yet, you're overreacting just as much as they are in terms of Miami's "struggles".

Give them time. We're eight freaking games in. The saying goes "patience is a virtue".... I mean damn, that's dead-on.
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Call me crazy but I think there are several teams out there that would take Bosh and his contract. The guy will give you 20 and 10 as a #1 or #2 option, he is still very young and there are worse contracts out there.

I think Bosh will be around for a few years but if things do not go the way as planned I think he'll be on the way out. LeBron is obviously irreplaceable and Wade is also too good to trade away.

Flip Bosh for a few tough role players who can rebound and do the dirty work and I think this Heat team would be better off.

Call me crazy but I think there are several teams out there that would take Bosh and his contract. The guy will give you 20 and 10 as a #1 or #2 option, he is still very young and there are worse contracts out there.

I think Bosh will be around for a few years but if things do not go the way as planned I think he'll be on the way out. LeBron is obviously irreplaceable and Wade is also too good to trade away.

Flip Bosh for a few tough role players who can rebound and do the dirty work and I think this Heat team would be better off.

Kevin Garnett 13 rebounds vs Chris Bosh 7 rebounds

Stop talkin that patience bs Pat Riley is mad and he want results now
He coach the Lakers they gave him results asap with showtime

welcome2jungle wrote:

by his demeanor while sitting in the crowd I feel something is going to happen
tired.gif

welcome2jungle wrote:

by his demeanor while sitting in the crowd I feel something is going to happen
tired.gif

I wouldn't be impressed with Bosh either. I mean look at tonight's game. He shows flashes of his talent, but doesn't impact the game as he should.

I mean c'mon you have two of the best players in the league on the same team. Shameful.

I wouldn't be impressed with Bosh either. I mean look at tonight's game. He shows flashes of his talent, but doesn't impact the game as he should.

I mean c'mon you have two of the best players in the league on the same team. Shameful.

I say Pat will give it another month and a half... If nothing happens by the time Miller comes back (as it looks nothing will) Bosh will be traded..

I say Pat will give it another month and a half... If nothing happens by the time Miller comes back (as it looks nothing will) Bosh will be traded..

bosh simply cant handle being 3rd option. thats why he cant play with guys that have the ball all the time,what i think he should do is become more of a dennis rodman type player. a rebounder and defender. cause he's not doing much now, and for someone thats 6-10 he is rebounding like he's 4-10..

bosh simply cant handle being 3rd option. thats why he cant play with guys that have the ball all the time,what i think he should do is become more of a dennis rodman type player. a rebounder and defender. cause he's not doing much now, and for someone thats 6-10 he is rebounding like he's 4-10..

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

Problem is Dennis Rodman was a  tough guy.. Don't let the dresses fool you... Rodman was throwing elbows and struggling for boards.

Chris Bosh is not that guy.... It would be like asking Pau to be Rodman

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

Problem is Dennis Rodman was a  tough guy.. Don't let the dresses fool you... Rodman was throwing elbows and struggling for boards.

Chris Bosh is not that guy.... It would be like asking Pau to be Rodman

Back
Top Bottom