Pat Riley vs Chris Bosh

Originally Posted by bdis1986

welcome2jungle wrote:
Kevin Garnett 13 rebounds vs Chris Bosh 7 rebounds

Stop talkin that patience bs Pat Riley is mad and he want results now
He coach the Lakers they gave him results asap with showtime

by his demeanor while sitting in the crowd I feel something is going to happen
tired.gif

Yes. I came in here to say that his death stare when they panned to him said all that needed to be said. Somethings going to happen, and it's going to be soon. Mike Miller's a solid player but he's not what the team is missing right now. And I honestly don't even like watching Wade and Lebron paired together. I'd rather see them playing against eachother on two teams built around them. It just seems real awkard watching them together. Trade Lebron back to Cleveland for Andy, Mo Williams and a few 1st rounders and that Miami team would actually be a lot better in my opinion 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

welcome2jungle wrote:
Kevin Garnett 13 rebounds vs Chris Bosh 7 rebounds

Stop talkin that patience bs Pat Riley is mad and he want results now
He coach the Lakers they gave him results asap with showtime

by his demeanor while sitting in the crowd I feel something is going to happen
tired.gif

Yes. I came in here to say that his death stare when they panned to him said all that needed to be said. Somethings going to happen, and it's going to be soon. Mike Miller's a solid player but he's not what the team is missing right now. And I honestly don't even like watching Wade and Lebron paired together. I'd rather see them playing against eachother on two teams built around them. It just seems real awkard watching them together. Trade Lebron back to Cleveland for Andy, Mo Williams and a few 1st rounders and that Miami team would actually be a lot better in my opinion 
laugh.gif

... is that he's not just soft ON the court.

[h3]
[h3]BY JOSEPH GOODMAN[/h3][h3][email protected][/h3]
The conversation was about connection.

Forward Chris Bosh approached teammate LeBron James on Friday night during the Heat's return flight from New Orleans and wanted to talk -- a simple chat between new friends, friends who still had a lot to learn about each other. It was about basketball, but it was also about bonding. Six games into this grand experiment and things were not happening as easily for Bosh as he had originally envisioned.

``I was just honest,'' Bosh said. ``I get a little lost out there because it's different.''

Bosh's numbers are down to begin the season, but he insists that finding himself on the court among his new teammates cannot be measured by statistics. Bosh was averaging 13.3 points and 5.5 rebounds before Saturday's win over the Nets.

He's not the offensive funnel he once was in Toronto -- where he averaged over 22 points in his final five seasons with the Raptors -- but said that doesn't matter.

Publicly, Bosh has said the only statistic he cares about is winning. The Heat (5-2) did not win Friday night and Bosh's reticent demeanor on the court was an obvious factor in the game's outcome.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/11/08/1914376/miami-heats-bosh-james-trying.html
[/h3]

I knew Bosh wouldn't handle the spotlight well. The only "superstar" that had to make commercials for All-Star Game votes.

... is that he's not just soft ON the court.

[h3]
[h3]BY JOSEPH GOODMAN[/h3][h3][email protected][/h3]
The conversation was about connection.

Forward Chris Bosh approached teammate LeBron James on Friday night during the Heat's return flight from New Orleans and wanted to talk -- a simple chat between new friends, friends who still had a lot to learn about each other. It was about basketball, but it was also about bonding. Six games into this grand experiment and things were not happening as easily for Bosh as he had originally envisioned.

``I was just honest,'' Bosh said. ``I get a little lost out there because it's different.''

Bosh's numbers are down to begin the season, but he insists that finding himself on the court among his new teammates cannot be measured by statistics. Bosh was averaging 13.3 points and 5.5 rebounds before Saturday's win over the Nets.

He's not the offensive funnel he once was in Toronto -- where he averaged over 22 points in his final five seasons with the Raptors -- but said that doesn't matter.

Publicly, Bosh has said the only statistic he cares about is winning. The Heat (5-2) did not win Friday night and Bosh's reticent demeanor on the court was an obvious factor in the game's outcome.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/11/08/1914376/miami-heats-bosh-james-trying.html
[/h3]

I knew Bosh wouldn't handle the spotlight well. The only "superstar" that had to make commercials for All-Star Game votes.

Imagine the rep this dude would have if he was European or something.
laugh.gif

Gasol just grabbed 20 rebounds and people calling him soft all over the place. If Bosh was a white guy from Europe or South America, parents would feel confident to tell their children to beat him up.

laugh.gif

Gasol just grabbed 20 rebounds and people calling him soft all over the place. If Bosh was a white guy from Europe or South America, parents would feel confident to tell their children to beat him up.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
it's true though

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
it's true though

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Yeah, I think theres a reason Ryan Hollins doesn't exactly get 33 mins a game. I would figure even you could understand that. But i guess not.

Precisely!

The "half of what he is doing" argument is not a good one
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Yeah, I think theres a reason Ryan Hollins doesn't exactly get 33 mins a game. I would figure even you could understand that. But i guess not.

Precisely!

The "half of what he is doing" argument is not a good one
30t6p3b.gif

I can say Bosh at times does seem to play timid after he bricks a 15 foot J once or twice but did most of yall really think (honestly) that he was going to be putting up numbers similar to what he was in Toronto?

I'd have to question your total package b ball IQ of some if you say "yes".

I mean, it's simply not enough rock to go around for all that esp with two main guys like Bron n Wade...if he avg's half of what he did in Toronto then it's a go for the team, imo

The focal point should be on the bench or lack of bench and a damn good PG and at least a decent Center.

If the heat can get 25ppg, 7rpg & 4 asst from Bron and 20ppg, 5rpg & 3ast from Wade then Bosh can consistently chip in 12ppg, 6rpg & 1bpg n be good on that note but the bench, pg and center spots need to fall in place to go to Finals, period!

If the Heat figure out how to coach effectively they can exploit opposing teams with Bosh and not worry about trading him. Wade should be on same side as Bron on most set plays (not in transition) somewhere above the arch while Bosh lingers on opposite side approx 5 to 10 ft from the box like Gasoft does with lakers and they could work teams but instead they have Bosh cloggin up the paint tryna get J's on the two elbows
30t6p3b.gif

One of the reasons the lakers kill is because they know how to open up the paint for the likes of #8 and dribble penetration from Fish or whomever runs PG to be able to dish off to a Gasoft or 3 ball plus he has the option to flash to the paint (which he does a lot) and ask for the rock n pretty much score at will. The heat need a similar game plan or they are dead meat!

I can say Bosh at times does seem to play timid after he bricks a 15 foot J once or twice but did most of yall really think (honestly) that he was going to be putting up numbers similar to what he was in Toronto?

I'd have to question your total package b ball IQ of some if you say "yes".

I mean, it's simply not enough rock to go around for all that esp with two main guys like Bron n Wade...if he avg's half of what he did in Toronto then it's a go for the team, imo

The focal point should be on the bench or lack of bench and a damn good PG and at least a decent Center.

If the heat can get 25ppg, 7rpg & 4 asst from Bron and 20ppg, 5rpg & 3ast from Wade then Bosh can consistently chip in 12ppg, 6rpg & 1bpg n be good on that note but the bench, pg and center spots need to fall in place to go to Finals, period!

If the Heat figure out how to coach effectively they can exploit opposing teams with Bosh and not worry about trading him. Wade should be on same side as Bron on most set plays (not in transition) somewhere above the arch while Bosh lingers on opposite side approx 5 to 10 ft from the box like Gasoft does with lakers and they could work teams but instead they have Bosh cloggin up the paint tryna get J's on the two elbows
30t6p3b.gif

One of the reasons the lakers kill is because they know how to open up the paint for the likes of #8 and dribble penetration from Fish or whomever runs PG to be able to dish off to a Gasoft or 3 ball plus he has the option to flash to the paint (which he does a lot) and ask for the rock n pretty much score at will. The heat need a similar game plan or they are dead meat!

It's not his numbers, it's how he gets them. It would be better for the team if he averaged 12 points on low post baskets in the paint than 15 on medium and long range jumpers like he does now.

Bosh's rebounding numbers are inexcusable though. 6 rebounds in 33 minutes for a 6-10 star "power forward" is just pathetic. And to think that I criticized Amare when he averaged 8-9 rebounds with the Suns.

The way he's playing now, his style of play doesn't offer much more than they will be able to get from Mike Miller when he comes back. He'll shoot those jumpers all day. And drain them consistently. That's why Bosh needs to get traded. He can still be a very good player for a team that needs a 6'10 SG/SF. Miami Heat is not that team, becasuse that's pretty much the last thing they need.

Back
Top Bottom