Patent leather TB III's???

Originally Posted by thakickboss

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

i hope they do this. i don't like when they release classics as a general release. i takes away the special part of the shoe.

i already have true blues and when i heard they were going to be released again i was bummed cuz everyone that cops always thinks they have the actual true blues but really all they have is a crappy version of the real thing.

so go ahead jb and put some garbage patent on these things while i cherish the actual versions and appreciate what i have.......

wow that sounds really selfish. I doubt you the OG's, so the ones you have aren't "actual version" either. what wrong with JB retroing the true blues w/o PL so people can get them with out have to pay high prices?
i just don't like people to wear bad shoes and put them off as actual jordan iii's just because that's all that jb is selling......

i'm starting to think this as a good thing even with the infrareds. even though jb's main reason to not give the real thing is cuz no one would buy allthese different versions (fusion that looks like the real thing, max orange, oly vi's). jb is making a killing without even touching what everyone reallywants.

the good thing about this is that it keeps the real thing from being butchered with a jumpman and stupid crap material. i can't stand looking at garbagej's (CDP's).....

honestly i would love it if jb brings back the real thing, but that's just the problem. they bring back something that looks like the real thing but endsup being crap, and no one(teenagers) don't know and don't care. the only thing they care about is looking cool even though jb knows they are takingadvantage of this mentality and make cheap j's and sell them at top dollar.

so please bring back the true blues but make sure they are the same as they were when they released back then......

if these patent leather r true... then it is gonna be considerable option for me...
cant imagine how it looked like...
luv the true blue IIIs... but... with wht patent leather?! thts weird...
i would say no to this suggestion

patent leather doesn't work good when its the full shoe...with exception of the stealth xx and black/gold 1

honestly i would love it if jb brings back the real thing, but that's just the problem. they bring back something that looks like the real thing but ends up being crap, and no one(teenagers) don't know and don't care. the only thing they care about is looking cool even though jb knows they are taking advantage of this mentality and make cheap j's and sell them at top dollar.

so please bring back the true blues but make sure they are the same as they were when they released back then......

Not to rain on your parade hypeNT500...but 2010 will have you crying.

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

i guarantee you at least half of these dudes sayin they won't cop... will.
Yep, watch. If JB makes this limited. Everybody on this post will be in line.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

PLEASE NO!!!!!
tired.gif

EDIT: If this turns out to be true, then I won't cop.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

honestly i would love it if jb brings back the real thing, but that's just the problem. they bring back something that looks like the real thing but ends up being crap, and no one(teenagers) don't know and don't care. the only thing they care about is looking cool even though jb knows they are taking advantage of this mentality and make cheap j's and sell them at top dollar.

Not to rain on your parade hypeNT500...but 2010 will have you crying.
oh well at least i have what i have.

i just need to find a way to cop some infrared samples with the black and infrared colorways switched
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom