Patent leather TB III's???

hey JB how about you give us high quality leather instead of the patent!

back to the search for a DS retro True Blue...

God no
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

I dont like patent leathers its really hard to maintain its freshness..c'mon JB stop producing patents..

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

i hope they do this. i don't like when they release classics as a general release. i takes away the special part of the shoe.

i already have true blues and when i heard they were going to be released again i was bummed cuz everyone that cops always thinks they have the actual true blues but really all they have is a crappy version of the real thing.

so go ahead jb and put some garbage patent on these things while i cherish the actual versions and appreciate what i have.......
SMH @ this noob. PLEASE tell me you have a pair of OG true blue III's. If you only have the retros, then...

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

The 01 retros weren't even true to the original fam....using your attitude....i'd say you got some crappy remakes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

i hope they do this. i don't like when they release classics as a general release. i takes away the special part of the shoe.

i already have true blues and when i heard they were going to be released again i was bummed cuz everyone that cops always thinks they have the actual true blues but really all they have is a crappy version of the real thing.

so go ahead jb and put some garbage patent on these things while i cherish the actual versions and appreciate what i have.......
I don't normally do this, but
indifferent.gif
. People like youwith their elitist attitudes make me sick. If you need limited sneakers to make you feel special and important, you my friend need a LIFE. I have multiplepairs of infrared VI, and I welcome a good retro. I don't care how many people have them.

I was hoping for a fresh pair of True blues cuz mine are done, but now I don't know about these.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

I've been told this is an International only release...

Anyone else heard the same?

JM
haven't heard this before you just stated it...now everyone will want them

havent heard wat type release yet bro but a PL and a non PL version was made.

and honestly why dont u complainers/ crybabies wait to see pics before u pass judgement on a shoe, cuz some will only turn around to say oh these are copped

Back
Top Bottom