Patriots @ Giants, 12/29/07 CBS/NBC/NFLN 8:15ET Congrats to the Patriots, Moss, and GOAT Brady

smh @ butler.... why is he even on the field....lma0 @ the giants .... oh boy now everyone that wants the giants to win have to rely on eli ....

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

Listen up ... I vowed id never say this after sean taylor (rip), but @*@@ rodney harrison, I hope someone shoots him in his head point blank range and he bleeds to death before paramedics come ... and as im typing, $#+$%%% brady to moss, james butler should be cut now when he gets to the sidelines

You're an idiot.
smh.gif
Co-sign

Add 50 TD's in a season to records that will be VERY tough to break.

And see what I'm saying about Gumbel? He was like "congrats to Moss. congrats to Brady. and probably perhaps to the Patriots".

How is it "perhaps congrats to the Pats" with 11 minutes to go??
smh.gif

Anyways, LMAO at them going back to the same route for Moss and connecting.

Congrats to both of them. I'll be the first to say that I doubted Moss. I should have known not to. Still don't like the guy though. Can't quit onyour team no matter what.

Listen up ... I vowed id never say this after sean taylor (rip), but @*@@ rodney harrison, I hope someone shoots him in his head point blank range and he bleeds to death before paramedics come ... and as im typing, *%*%#%% brady to moss, james butler should be cut now when he gets to the sidelines
smh.gif
Congrats to Brady and Moss.

The pressure is on Eli now.
nerd.gif

Listen up ... I vowed id never say this after sean taylor (rip), but @*@@ rodney harrison, I hope someone shoots him in his head point blank range and he bleeds to death before paramedics come ... and as im typing, brady to moss, james butler should be cut now when he gets to the sidelines

smh.gif
what's good with u lately Marley? U been saying some real off the wallthings...word to Stephon "Happy Juice" Marbury

marleysprotege,

goodbye
why? because i thought yuku would edit out f u in? im sorry for typing it but damn people need to relax ... if anything message to mods, that wordneedsto be added to the blocked list ... relax ya bama

what's good with u lately Marley? U been saying some real off the wall things as of late...word to Stephon "Happy Juice" Marbury
rodney harrison is a CHEATER, a COWARD, and an overrated safety and I firmly hate the way he plays the game ... hes a cheap shotter and a punk andanyone who actually played the game of football would know what i mean ... just watch the things he does

it looked like Armani "It's Not A" Toomer might've spit on dude at the end of that kick return...

Gumbel is a douche...."Watch toomer,,,,,watch toomer.....,keep an eye out ,......watch" Watch what you!@*% hole?

Damn these BS calls
smh.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom