• Jets +9.5

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Under - 42.5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over - 42.5

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Patriots always due for a letdown somewhere within the division and it's usually on the road. Jets got a shot in the arm with Darnold coming back...maybe its tonight.

Yall Jets fans like that they went back to the '78-'97 style helmets (and unis to some degree?)

:nerd:

I kinda preferred the white ones for them.

Yall Jets fans like that they went back to the '78-'97 style helmets (and unis to some degree?)

:nerd:

I kinda preferred the white ones for them.

I like these ones. I cant eally say why, but I do..i believe it's the shade of green, but those helmets are nice too. Nice blend of old school + 90s look.

Pats just used half the first quarter on their first offensive drive...

I like these ones. I cant eally say why, but I do..i believe it's the shade of green, but those helmets are nice too. Nice blend of old school + 90s look.

I grew up watching them wearing these green helmets...so when they switched to the older
"Joe Namath" style whites ones - I enjoyed the throwback...

So in a way, I have considered these green ones "the newer ones" all along.
Those white ones they just ditched were worn from '65-'77 and then again from '98-'18.

I grew up watching them with these green helmets...so when they switched to the older
"Joe Namath" style whites ones - I enjoyed the throwback...

So in a way, I sort of still consider these green ones "the newer ones."
Those white ones they just ditched were worn from '65-'77 and then again from '98-'18.

Exactly. Their more recent ones were actually throwbacks and prior to this, the newest ones were the 90s helmets. I like these because it's kinda both. Boomer Esiason and Kyle Brady meets Vinny Testaverde and Wayne Chrebet...us the Namath years. I wasn't around then.

Back
Top Bottom