Patron Appreciation

5 shots of patron
pimp.gif
... clothes come off

theres a St.Johns House party Saturday night...with free patron shots all night...

i already know im not going to remember what happens..

i'm loving the new 1800 commercials bashing patron with the homie Chrissy from the Sopranos

but funny patron story i think i told here before -

couple years back having a regular madden session - couple drinks and some food....we decide to start taking shots of patron...cool
after awhile somebody spills a cup all over the hard wood floor - no big deal we grab some napkins and clean it up...a little while later we look down andtheres like some white crust/mist on the floor where it spilled
nerd.gif
alien.gif

shorty grabs the mop and does her thing and its all good....until like 10 mins later the spot reappears
eek.gif

apparently the patron had some kind reaction or melted thru the wax coating on the hardwood
laugh.gif
we would die everytime we went to dudes house and saw the famous spot on thefloor

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Patron is yet another overrated rap product.

Yes it is. All my boys are brainwashed.
Cosign...I had some for the first time last weekend expecting to get messed up and it wont even all that
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

i'm loving the new 1800 commercials bashing patron with the homie Chrissy from the Sopranos

but funny patron story i think i told here before -

couple years back having a regular madden session - couple drinks and some food....we decide to start taking shots of patron...cool
after awhile somebody spills a cup all over the hard wood floor - no big deal we grab some napkins and clean it up...a little while later we look down and theres like some white crust/mist on the floor where it spilled
nerd.gif
alien.gif

shorty grabs the mop and does her thing and its all good....until like 10 mins later the spot reappears
eek.gif

apparently the patron had some kind reaction or melted thru the wax coating on the hardwood
laugh.gif
we would die everytime we went to dudes house and saw the famous spot on the floor

eek.gif
was it the brown or clear?

I know people that stay away from clear tequila.

been drinking patron before it was even mentioned in rap lyrics/vids. ive been wanting to try other tequilas..may have to try corzo.

Ive tried numerous amounts of tequila, and I bartend a Cinco De Mayo party every year that includes bottles of tequila that range from $50-$500...some stuffthat doesnt even have a label on it.....and whether you claim its marketing or not, I love Patron. The taste is really good to me. Is it the best i've had,not even close but its still one of my favorites. Patron Platinum is really smooth, i recommend it.

I love whenever these threads pop up and you can tell that some guys are actually mad that Patron is popular.
laugh.gif

Let people do them. Are there comparable tequilas for a little bit less? Yes. Is Patron still good? Yes.

laugh.gif
At fronting like Patron isn't good tequila.

for the price, i like patron. Doesn't have the strong burn of cheaper tequilas. I enjoy the taste but the burn is just too nasty

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

I love whenever these threads pop up and you can tell that some guys are actually mad that Patron is popular.
laugh.gif

Let people do them. Are there comparable tequilas for a little bit less? Yes. Is Patron still good? Yes.

laugh.gif
Nobody said it wasn't good really, just overrated and that's the truth of the matter. I'd rather do Jose Cuervo than Patron.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Nobody said it wasn't good really, just overrated and that's the truth of the matter. I'd rather do Jose Cuervo than Patron.
It's not even overrated really. Over hyped is probably more correct. And I'm a huge Cuervo silver fan but I just can't agree withthat last sentence.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Patron is yet another overrated rap product.

Tres Generaciones > Patron

Don Julio >> Patron

Thats the truth Patron wasn't all that popular till the rappers picked up and hyped it up.
But I've heard nothing but good things about 1800 silver!! Bought to cop a bottle and see whats good

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Jose cuervo is straight up
sick.gif

Patron and Cazadores are the tequilas I always buy.

Back
Top Bottom