Pats Press Record to Remember the Titans While Da Mafia dropping Bills on Tables in Texas | NFL WILDCARD SATURDAY 🏈 |

651's Pick Em'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
agreed. jimmy is only going to get better from here, too. brady will only go the other way. makes zero sense for the niners

only a team looking for "bridge" or bump in popularity. Chargers, Raiders is interesting with the rumors about Gruden being low on Carr and with the new stadium, Miami would make sense. nice weather. good cities for TB12 to expand the brand.

I would think he would only go to teams that are competent franchises, so those 3 are out.

agreed. jimmy is only going to get better from here, too. brady will only go the other way. makes zero sense for the niners

only a team looking for "bridge" or bump in popularity. Chargers, Raiders is interesting with the rumors about Gruden being low on Carr and with the new stadium, Miami would make sense. nice weather. good cities for TB12 to expand the brand.

I could see Chicago possibly making sense if they are looking at moving on from Mitch but I have no idea what their cap situation is

I would think he would only go to teams that are competent franchises, so those 3 are out.

most of the competent ones have a QB though. it's why it doesn't make sense for him to go. i don't see him going to chicago or any other cold city. or city where he can't expand the brand. the TB12 thing is huge for him for life after football

Titans entire playbook last night

Screen Shot 2020-01-05 at 12.16.16 PM.png

This first game gonna be trash. We might see Teddy before it's all said and done. Late game should be close though.

:lol:

going to be an interesting offseason for sure. i would assume NE makes a decision sooner than later because that will obviously impact the rest of their offseason and draft. so we'll know soon

looking forward to it. I just want the Pats to be competitive regardless who’s on the team.

josh mccown the 40 year old playoff virgin boutta **** the seahawks no lube for his first time??

YIKES

Back
Top Bottom