Pats Press Record to Remember the Titans While Da Mafia dropping Bills on Tables in Texas | NFL WILDCARD SATURDAY 🏈 |

651's Pick Em'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Texans won how I thought they would last season in the playoffs, with late game heroics by Watson, but he's the only thing I really like about them this time. I dont trust that team and the coaching. Chiefs should wash them with relative ease.
Yeah I'm expecting a blow out there

Man I swear the Ls they took overshadowed that win in my memory (that and I'm getting forgetful as I age :lol:). That was the game Eddie stiff armed Ray to the ground right?

I believe so. Game was in Baltimore. Titans had a better record. But the ravens won a crap division.

Brady is staying in NE with McDaniels as the HC. BB gone...I have convinced myself. :lol:

give me Brady in NE with Bill AND Josh gone :lol:

all jokes aside, i need Brady and Bill byke. Josh can go get hit by a truck for all i care. that goal line sequence and running sony michel into the *** our OL countless times was the tipping point. peace, josh

i feel sorry for whichever one of y'all's sorry *** teams hire's josh mcdaniels to be HC :lol:

please Dallas

source.gif

2020 is already ushering in a new era of football

-patriots not seeing the second round of the postseason
-buffalo bills the best team in the entire state of NY
-4 Black QBs leading teams in the playoffs

RtgkGnx.gif
Lamar vs Russell Wilson Super Bowl. Black Excellence Bowl

Any photoshops out there of Henry’s face in the place of Denzel’s on the Remember the Titans movie poster??

Laremy Tunsil - selected to the pro bowl this year
Minkah Fitzpatrick - made the all pro team
Kenyan Drake - Was top 5 in total yards after getting traded
Ryan Tannehill - led the NFL in YPA and turned around the titans season. Highest graded PFF QB this year
jarvis Landry - top 10 in receiving yards this year
Devante Parker - top 5 in receiving yards

imagine how good a team would be with all these guys

Laremy Tunsil - selected to the pro bowl this year
Minkah Fitzpatrick - made the all pro team
Kenyan Drake - Was top 5 in total yards after getting traded
Ryan Tannehill - led the NFL in YPA and turned around the titans season. Highest graded PFF QB this year
jarvis Landry - top 10 in receiving yards this year
Devante Parker - top 5 in receiving yards

imagine how good a team would be with all these guys

so its like that miami marlins all over again huh ? Lol

poor Miami teams

lol why the hell would we do this? Brady has like a year or two left max and is a free agent
Here's my case:

1. Jimmy is low key not very good, on a huge contract. He's no Kaep, even. He's been carried heavy by Kittle but at some point when the going gets tough he's going to make mistake that lose you games (wishful thinking? maybe)
2. Put Brady with the new Gronk, Kyle Shanahan and a great surrounding core and you'll find out he ain't dead just yet. Now you're riding the GOAT QB and a great defense into two SB runs. Smartest QB paired with the smartest HC/OC in the league. With the motivation to win one more without Bill.
And you get out of Jimmy's deal...

Back
Top Bottom