Paycheck to Paycheck or WealthBoyz?

I know a lot and we all out!

The cost of living x cold is enough reason. I actually came back from Norcal believe it or not, not making that mistake again :lol:......Economy, schools here are great but yeah....not enough to freeze my *** off!

Nice work buying in St. Paul, If I didn't know I was leaving I would have purchased there.

Man I saw a dude from California last year pack his **** in his car and straight up leave. No plans or nothing. He was my neighbor, it was after a snow storm and he had enough.

Minneapolis schools suck though. At least they did when I was in them. I’m glad my daughters mom lives in Eagan and goes there. Except it got nothing to talk to her rich *** friends parents about.

Thanks man, yeah I couldn’t justify the price in Minneapolis. I’m not staying either, 6 years my daughter is done with school and I’m mashing out to Vegas or Kauai.

I’m like half and half on this mentality. I’m just happy lots of material things do nothing for me. Could buy another car and just don’t want to. Could grab the 4K OLED any day of the week but don’t want to. Hope things stay this way
It's a great feeling knowing you can buy what ever you want whenever u want without breaking a sweat :smokin

I’m in my 30s and been putting money away for almost 15 years now. I am starting to feel like I might hit my mid 40s then be happy that a saved a bunch of money and living comfortable but be too washed to go out and enjoy it. I have a fear of putting all this money away and never being able to enjoy it:frown:

Like being a 60 year old millionaire >D

I guess people can’t just genuinely love shoes. Having a hobby and buying what you like signifies feminine qualities and the desire to impress other men.

Why are y’all dudes so miserable man :lol:
I think in a SOCIETY, we are indirectly taught what is/isn't acceptable.

Sure you can like something but know it isn't done from independance but from options presented by popular culture .

We don't like Nike because we like NIKE, we like Nike because we are told by the market that is what we should like.

That isn't to say everyone will or everyone does, it just means to believe you like something just because YOU like it and being free of outside influence is being morally dishonest .

But again, it takes a deeper level of reflection to arrive at that point that most would refuse to even consider.

Started my current job last year back in February and by september had about 20k saved up, **** was clutch, started the job dead broke, behind on bills.

Growing up the fam was always broke so not being able to do things that I wanted always made me appreciate money that much more.

I’m 22 by the way if anyone is asking,

Started my current job last year back in February and by september had about 20k saved up, **** was clutch, started the job dead broke, behind on bills.

Growing up the fam was always broke so not being able to do things that I wanted always made me appreciate money that much more.

I’m 22 by the way if anyone is asking,

22 y/o with 20k+ in the bank. You're killing it, keep it up. Invest it to have your $ make $

This is how the game is played

My entire long-term savings account is in a handful of mutual funds, even with the Q1 dip im still up 7% on the year

Thinking of getting back into it myself rather than funds and start trading options

I wish you the best of luck with options my brotha
I swear ever since I learned how to stock trade I look at the concept of money a lot different :nthat::nthat:

engineering student rn, don't buy ****, just trying to save up so the transition to the real world is smooth

This is how the game is played

My entire long-term savings account is in a handful of mutual funds, even with the Q1 dip im still up 7% on the year

Thinking of getting back into it myself rather than funds and start trading options

Tips? I have money just sitting in a savings account getting dusty. I'm not well versed in this type of stuff at all :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom