Paypal Dispute Question Vol. Scammed by NT member

Originally Posted by Camar087

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

But eitherwway best thing to do is have him send the money to you via money order or paypal again because when the dispute is closed his credit card company is going to take it out his card.

If he dont pay you have all his information and you dont live to far. File a civil suit in court. Easy Win

I've sent millions of pm's and emails to this guy with no reply. Could you tell me how a civil suit works? Im in Ca and he's in Kansas. 

I talked to Don(the Buyer) over the phone  1 on 1. I know the whole story.

Op first you say he filed after he got the shoes when he clearly didnt. He filed 4 days before he got the shoes and the info you posted even states that. "So recently I sold shoes here on NT.  I ship the shoes and once the shoes are delivered he files an "unauthorized claim."

But No he filed dispute on March 12th and got the shoes delivered on March 15th per your tracking number and PIC you posted.

OP you failed!

Quit being lazy and ship out the shoes when you say you are..

Priority shipping only like $12 plus $1.95 signature.. $14 bucks total. I always send out priority for everything

doesnt take 2 weeks from cali to KS

That address is to a pawn shop which is pretty fishy and that name seems fake. Do a reverse number lookup on him and post the info

But eitherwway best thing to do is have him send the money to you via money order or paypal again because when the dispute is closed his credit card company is going to take it out his card.

If he dont pay you have all his information and you dont live to far. File a civil suit in court. Easy Win

I've sent millions of pm's and emails to this guy with no reply. Could you tell me how a civil suit works? Im in Ca and he's in Kansas. 

Op first you say he filed after he got the shoes when he clearly didnt. He filed 4 days before he got the shoes and the info you posted even states that. "So recently I sold shoes here on NT.  I ship the shoes and once the shoes are delivered he files an "unauthorized claim."

But No he filed dispute on March 12th and got the shoes delivered on March 15th per your tracking number and PIC you posted.

OP you failed!

Priority shipping only like $12 plus $1.95 signature.. $14 bucks total. I always send out priority for everything

So you're backing up the person who has the shoes and the money? Dude don't even post anymore.

OP you failed!

So you're backing up the person who has the shoes and the money? Dude don't even post anymore.

op if what king says is true, then he does have a point ,, u took to long to ship so people are bound to get nervous and file a dispute, u made it seem like u sent shoes out dude go the
shoes in 3 days n then filed a claim, he filed the claim before he ever got them,, well now that he has them he should do the right thing thou,, but it still is your fualt he filed a dispute for taken so long

YEA I CANCELED THE CLAIM RIGHT WHEN I GOT THE SHOES, THIS DUDE IS LIEING TO ALL OF YOU OBVIOUSLY, GLAD SOME OF YOU CAN SEE THAT HE IS PULLING THE WOOL OVER YOUR EYES, THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO SUPPORTED ME AND BACKED ME UP, HE HASNT SAID ANYTHING ELSE BECAUSE HE HAS THE MONEY! I CANCELED THE CLAIM AND HE IS TRYING TO ACT LIKE I CHEATED HIM WHEN IT TOOK OVER 2 WEEKS TO GET THESE SHOES WHEN I PAID HIM WITH THE WAY HE ASKED ME TO!

Back
Top Bottom