Paypal Killer Vol: Payment as gift, we off that

GOOD
pimp.gif

Why are people so opposed to pay for a service?...PayPal facilitates everything about online purchasing, it's a service man.

been saying for a long time this paypal monopoly needs to get knocked down to earth. ebay too. the cuts they take from our sales is mafia-level.
it's not that we're opposed to paying for a service. there's just a thing in life called the free market, and you better believe if paypal and ebay had some real competition, their rates wouldnt be so high. they don't need the percentages they take to operate. their profit levels are way higher than they would be if we had legit, safe alternatives. ive met their founders/ceos....dudes are billionaires

if you are paying direct through a bank account and without a Credit Card or Paypal, then there will be zero buyer protection, that is the only problem....

It will create massive amounts of scams.... Once a bank transfer is completed it is irreversible...I dont see anything on their site about dispute resolution but its a great idea and there needs to be a paypal alternative....

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

in two years when they increase their fee to 50 cents a transaction, NT'ers will be makin posts sayin they miss paypal.

Obvious cynic is obvious.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Why are people so opposed to pay for a service?...PayPal facilitates everything about online purchasing, it's a service man.
Sooo surprised you don't understand why people hate PayPal.
eyes.gif

It has nothing to do with paying for a service, it has to do with PayPal being crooks and not having to give a single #%$# because they have no competition.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Now do they also have buyer protection like paypal does? 
nerd.gif
+10
 When It comes to buying/selling goods, I'm going to have to hold off until I hear about buyer/seller protection first.

skimmed the article so correct me if i'm wrong.......they're moving up to $30,000,000 to $50,000,000 a month with the average transaction being $500. if they take $0.25 for each transaction their revenue is about $15,000 to $25,000 a month. how much would it cost to run this when also considering potential fraudulent transactions?

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

skimmed the article so correct me if i'm wrong.......they're moving up to $30,000,000 to $50,000,000 a month with the average transaction being $500. if they take $0.25 for each transaction their revenue is about $15,000 to $25,000 a month. how much would it cost to run this when also considering potential fraudulent transactions?

$.25 WILL PROBABLY BE JUST AN INTRODUCTORY RATE. EXPECT IT TO BE RAISED IN THE FUTURE. STILL A FLAT RATE IS STILL BETTER THAN A PERCENTAGE.

I looked at the site seems cool I'll wait until maybe the summer.

Only problem I have now with Paypal is this hold payments for 21 days crap. Make no sense. Really can't sell anything it looks like.

What problems are you guys dealing with beside getting scammed?

That is interesting - bank charges for these things are just a scam - and based on years ago when someone actually took the credit card slip and applied it to your account and actually had to do some work - now it's all automatic and they do nothing but charge the same fees. It's a joke how long it takes too when they don't actually have to do anything - it's just a number on a computer really.

Could be interesting for business too - I take credit and debit cards - and it costs a bit - about 20c for a debit card but 3% for a credit card - not too bad but on a $800 transaction (which doesn't happen every day unfortunately) that is quite a hit compared to the debit card.

Back
Top Bottom