PC on cdp 11

Seen the name tag lol, they have good kicks but usually go for higher price because they start out low and people keep bidding on em.

Seen the name tag lol, they have good kicks but usually go for higher price because they start out low and people keep bidding on em.

id say 250 for those. its getting harder and harder to find CDP XI at a good price lately..

id say 250 for those. its getting harder and harder to find CDP XI at a good price lately..

i was bout to buy off him earlier not them xis
but something else
some people said they got there shoes and they was dirtier than in og pics
is that seller st8

i was bout to buy off him earlier not them xis
but something else
some people said they got there shoes and they was dirtier than in og pics
is that seller st8

Originally Posted by moelest

I mean IMO if I was going to pay 250 I'd try and get a DS pair or the 2001 release. Plus if you look close on the toe box on the past picture there's a scrape on the patent leather, I'm just sayin

Originally Posted by moelest

I mean IMO if I was going to pay 250 I'd try and get a DS pair or the 2001 release. Plus if you look close on the toe box on the past picture there's a scrape on the patent leather, I'm just sayin

someone offered 300 and got it
30t6p3b.gif

just me imo i wouldnt pay $300 for they with that scar on the front.
like someone stated better of going for og or 2001 at that price.
i have 2001(VVVNDS) and cdp(ds) and i love the 2001
good luck on findin a pair
what sz are u anyway?

just me imo i wouldnt pay $300 for they with that scar on the front.
like someone stated better of going for og or 2001 at that price.
i have 2001(VVVNDS) and cdp(ds) and i love the 2001
good luck on findin a pair
what sz are u anyway?

yeah I love my 2001 Bred Xi's, crazy comfortable compared to any other re-retro XI's. And yeah like I said I would just get a pair of '01's or even OG's for that price. Someone really wanted lol, probably started biding and got carried away lol.

yeah I love my 2001 Bred Xi's, crazy comfortable compared to any other re-retro XI's. And yeah like I said I would just get a pair of '01's or even OG's for that price. Someone really wanted lol, probably started biding and got carried away lol.

Back
Top Bottom