pc on some retro 11 from 2000

whats up nike talk people, need help, I need help, in determining weather or not i should trade retro 7 bordeux for these 11s who will be winning in the trade 

Get the Bordeux 7s. Those have a lot of miles on em, plus they been retroed a lot. Down the line the 7s will be more valuable since they been retroed once.

with no box

Regardless. People who are very much familiar on the overall quality of those wouldn't even bother even without the box.

The overall condition is still good despite the ceasing on the heels.

I'd say 200-220. People will be bypassing these and wait for Dec23 is they're overpriced. They're in fair condition at best.

Those 11's are fake or bad b grades but they are not real. That's probably why they don't have a box. The jump man is a little too high and you can't see the Jordan strip on the tongue.

Those 11's are fake or bad b grades but they are not real. That's probably why they don't have a box. The jump man is a little too high and you can't see the Jordan strip on the tongue.
and there not fake i got them authenicated

Idk I wouldn't have done it they look iffy compared too others I've seen they are probably b grades

Back
Top Bottom