PE Jordan Retro 1 High Releases - Dec 20, 2014 (Melo, CP3, Blake Griffin)

Wondering if I'll be able use a coupon code. That WC reward that finish line "claims" they sent twice would come in handy right now

They had free shipping for the Chris Paul. They might do the same for the melo's...

i thought so, i saw they had free shipping on the CP3 ones. they normal do on the retro 1
still can't wrap my head around why Finishline thinks a SPA Jordan equates to a shipping fee when the rest of the site is usually always free.

Finish Line @FinishLine The Air Jordan 1 Retro High Melo should be available tomorrow morning.
As far as i know this is right... since there isnt a release date, its when the system generates the info onto the site... it doesnt pick certain shoes, its all binary code and ****.. if they dont go live tomorrow itll be the next day. 

well pulled the trigger on those CP3 Air Jordan 1's, used the birthday coupon code from the coupon thread, copped on FTL, and free shipping!

Came out to $114 tax included.

Last edited:
well pulled the trigger on those CP3 Air Jordan 1's, used the birthday coupon code from the coupon thread, copped on FTL, and free shipping!

Came out to $114 tax included.

Nice.. I almost grabbed em off eastbay last night for about the same.. Think it was 112 shipped with that 20% off they were doing.

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom