PE Jordan Retro 1 High Releases - Dec 20, 2014 (Melo, CP3, Blake Griffin)

Came in to post Melo link hopefully y'all eat!!!
$129 shipped 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
My local HOH restocked on melos and also received them in GS sizes along with the cp3s

Last edited:
Good looking out on the melo links gentlemen! Never ordered from that site before but was able to check out with paypal. Hope the order gets processed. Thanks!

Missed on finish line and missed sneaker head for my size by like 20 minutes for the melos and now the hunt continues 

I know that feeling. Missed my size three times in the last week. The worst was on Tuesday when I randomly stopped by niketown ny and the last pair in my size was being tried on and the person ended up getting them. Ndc said they'll tweet when they're available so keep an eye on that.

I am really leaning towards pulling the trigger for the Melo GS size 6 for $135 shipped from a online resale shop. thinking melos are gonna go real fast and even if NDC gets them. Think it's a good move?

I am really leaning towards pulling the trigger for the Melo GS size 6 for $135 shipped from a online resale shop. thinking melos are gonna go real fast and even if NDC gets them. Think it's a good move?

Might try Sheikh if you have one around you, I saw em at my local mall not long back. But, it doesn't sound bad, they're about $100 retail anyway huh?

I got mine for about $30 over shp'd couple weeks ago and glad I did, all the drops happened before I even wake up so far.

Still need a 9.5 Melo. How was it easier for me to cop some Frags but so annoying trying to cop some Melos?

Still need a 9.5 Melo. How was it easier for me to cop some Frags but so annoying trying to cop some Melos?

I feel ur pain bro I copped a 10 off fnl Friday and haven't got shipping confirmation yet. I ordered right before they sold out. I'm hoping my order doesn't get canceled. I can't imagine paying 250 for 1s.

If u ordered from fnl and haven't gotten shipping confirmation its cuz they pretty much oversold. I just called customer service and they said they are trying to find my pair in one of their stores. Which pretty means my order will be canceled.

Back
Top Bottom