PE Jordan Retro 1 High Releases - Dec 20, 2014 (Melo, CP3, Blake Griffin)

Nothin there ^

Mobile link is dead for some reason. They are on aite though

Last edited:
If you tried on mobile, your luck was not there. I woke up at 5am pst waiting, saw the link was live, tried on phone didn't work, had to run upstairs, and size gone! Such BS!!!!

Last edited:
i can't believe i'm about to ask this but does anybody know if these are in fnl stores today? i may have to do something i promised myself i would never do and go to a...a...mall. nooooooooo. 

i can't believe i'm about to ask this but does anybody know if these are in fnl stores today? i may have to do something i promised myself i would never do and go to a...a...mall. nooooooooo. 
i would like to know as well

Yes select doors. 
If you know the name its by you.... please dont ask where these are- 

Castleton Square         
Staten Island Mall       
Menlo Park Mall          
Greenwood Park Mall      

Yes select doors. 

Castleton Square         
Staten Island Mall       
Menlo Park Mall          
Greenwood Park Mall      
These may be gone already in these  doors... these are the only ones that had inventory as of this morning, these hit stores earlier this week. 

Castleton Square         
Staten Island Mall       
Menlo Park Mall          
Greenwood Park Mall      
dang two are near me, looking still. gonna make those calls

Gonna pick up CPs and Blakes (if they ever drop). Do you guys think these would have looked better as a mid or look better as a high?

was able to cop a pair of melo 1s this afternoon for retail. glad i waited, i almost pulled the trigger on ebay last week

Got shipping confirmation from FNL about an hour ago. Was happy because I used my winner circle rewards and got them for 114. Now I gotta move the retail priced one coming in from footlocker though.

Back
Top Bottom