PE Jordan Retro 1 High Releases - Dec 20, 2014 (Melo, CP3, Blake Griffin)

If u ordered from fnl and haven't gotten shipping confirmation its cuz they pretty much oversold. I just called customer service and they said they are trying to find my pair in one of their stores. Which pretty means my order will be canceled.

Not always. But on these......more than likely

I called almost every store that carried retros for these and most finish line, foot locker, foot action, shoe city, an DTLR... I was lucky enough to find a DTLR after like 30 stores that had me and my friends sizes left. Definitely loving the shoe. Was gonna pull the trigger on like $30-40 over resell but I came up. Good luck to everyone else on the lookout. Oh if anyone in the DMV is looking most DTLR's have a size 12 and 13

I called almost every store that carried retros for these and most finish line, foot locker, foot action, shoe city, an DTLR... I was lucky enough to find a DTLR after like 30 stores that had me and my friends sizes left. Definitely loving the shoe. Was gonna pull the trigger on like $30-40 over resell but I came up. Good luck to everyone else on the lookout. Oh if anyone in the DMV is looking most DTLR's have a size 12 and 13
Congrats fam! Your pair will mean that much more to you after that hunt for em. 
smokin.gif

Seen a size 10.5 sittin at my local DTLR this evening. 

To all of you DMV cats, you da real MVP. I couldn't find Melo 1's in Vegas. We don't have DTLR's here so my sister kindly went to the one on 14 & U and copped. She said 10.5's were still available.

Last edited:

they have a size 8.5 or 9?

My local City Gear just got the Melo's in, so I would check those out.

My Eastbay orders are out for delivery (a day early) 
nthat.gif

Since when did Eastbay begin shipping in bags? Thought it was standard they double boxed. Smdh. Melo boxes are tore to shreds

Just talked to my connect and his spot has Melos. And im getting a discount on them so i cant resist :smokin

Back
Top Bottom