Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

My footlocker pair just shipped.  Not bad....at least I did not have to worry.  Pics to come for sure!

copped mine today
pimp.gif

I cant believe they were still around after I came out of work it was an easy pick up for me but my brother had to go to fordham to pick up his pair since Jimmy Jazz or Hyperactive did not have his size but after everything these foams are good 
pimp.gif
... But if anybody would like to give out there opinions which is better HOH Pearls or 2010 Pearls?? want to know what the fellow NTalkers think

I don't know if anyone has posted this but NDC has them up right now and I just got my size 12! Oops, nevermind. I''ll be quiet now.
embarassed.gif

If You Smell What THE ROCK Rico is cooking...... (As I raise the peoples eyebrow)

UNK... you got your pair????

SO HIGH
pimp.gif
 ... My brother from another mother. Where you cop your pair at???

Tried them on today and they just look too cream colored. I never thought I would pass on these, but I'm going to.

i went n checked these today and to be honest with you, i wasnt exactly impressed. didnt seem to be same material or quality as my eggplant 2010s
glad i held out n didnt get em actually. saved myself $200. maybe now ill buy my son a few pairs instead

for those still lookin and dont wanna go on NDC, here in broward area, broward mall aka westview or whatever its called now.. still had plenty pairs. i left at 9pm closing

Originally Posted by thekckid

Keep sitting there on NDC those clowns at Nike should have discounted them on Swoosh

Agreed, I can't believe they didn't discount these on Swoosh. Hopefully they do!

Back
Top Bottom