Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Never owned a pair of foams in my life, but I really really like these.

I like the Pro version over the regular version without the Nike swoosh.

bad news.  Just recieved a phone call from Jimmyjazz, and the lady said that there was a glitch and the coupon code wasnt supposed to work with foamposites.  So they are cancelling my orders.  She offered me free 2 day shipping, but %+$ is that good for?  SMH.

Sorry guys, nothing i could do.  I ordered 2 pairs myself. 

If anyone's order do go through, do tell.

smh.gif

eek.gif
Still FSR on NDC. Man people really don't want to pay 200 right now. I would love a pair but got other things to buy.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

eek.gif
Still FSR on NDC. Man people really don't want to pay 200 right now. I would love a pair but got other things to buy.
you gotta remember alot of people thought they were droppin tomm......

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by HOOD17

eek.gif
you gotta remember alot of people thought they were droppin tomm......
I though that too like there releasing on a Friday? Hopefully they sit a while I have no clue if any store in MOA got any. MN NTers?

i pulled the trigger quick on these(like last week or something). just couldnt wait for all the discounts or whatever to roll around because i wanted to secure my pair. when discount or whatever DO happe, then ill be gettin my extras. but honestly, this wasnt something i wanted to risk.

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Other than some glue marks and crooked stitching on the back tab, I am still happy. $140 OTD

Honestly, people wont even notice that when you wear them.  Now if you bought these for displaying or collecting then maybe its a problem :ohwell:

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Other than some glue marks and crooked stitching on the back tab, I am still happy. $140 OTD

Honestly, people wont even notice that when you wear them.  Now if you bought these for displaying or collecting then maybe its a problem :ohwell:

This is true. Thanks.
smile.gif

ANYWHER ONLINE THESE CAN BE PURCHASED @ A DISCOUNTED?????.......HOWS EVRY1 GETTING THER DISCOUNT ON THESE???....THANKS

Originally Posted by eddo1005

This is true. Thanks.
smile.gif

im not cheap or anything but for $200, thats unacceptable imo... i actually went on my lunch break to cop and ended up passing once i saw them in person. they look nothing like foams from a few years ago. more power to you guys though. premier in palo alto, ca still has them and i think they're doing phone orders. hit them up

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

ANYWHER ONLINE THESE CAN BE PURCHASED @ A DISCOUNTED?????.......HOWS EVRY1 GETTING THER DISCOUNT ON THESE???....THANKS

Try jimmyjazz.com

use code BMSMGEJJ for $40 off. hopefully it still works.

Try jimmyjazz.com

Didnt work here. Updated cart and the price was still $200

Originally Posted by LeeBoi

Try jimmyjazz.com

Didnt work here. Updated cart and the price was still $200
Just worked for me, I ordered a pair for a family member. U have to go the the complete order page to see discount.

Maybe these will hit discount prices....plus I'm not in NYC right now, so I'll probably have problems getting a pair out here. Hope I get lucky. Hope all of you are enjoying your purchase.

I obviously didn't mean right now, didn't the Eggplants hit discount prices because they released a mass amount of pairs and were sitting in spots? If I'm mistaken then I'll accept it. I'm not as knowledgeable as some of you are on what will/won't hit discount over time.

^the eggplants did sit for a while in many areas and eventually went on sale.

copped my pair today at shoe palace for 207. It was an walk in and out thing.
laugh.gif

P.S there is a size 10.5 left at footlocker when I return it to pick it up at shoe palace for 11 dollars cheaper. So, if you need a pair 10.5 hit up the valley fair's footlocker asap.

Back
Top Bottom