Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Im glad most of yall hate theHoH pearls makes it easier for the ppl that want it to get it
pimp.gif
Exactly.  I actually like the HOH shade better.
Same here. I honestly don't even like the other foam pros either....but the HOH shade + the clear soles make a big difference in the look of the sneaker. IMO of course.

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

is there anybody that was actually into foams in '97 that prefers the color of the HOH foam to the original?
me
i have my reasons tho.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

ok ..... dont wanna get to excited. But i will lose it if true. 3 pairs please. PROOF???

Sorry SNKRPIMP
laugh.gif
i had to save it.

eaf1674375290e904fcc15a869fd9abe0bf36511.jpg

97a365c44c4472dc208506ff9e684d1ff66e0ac0.bmp
i WISH they would release these.  don't like the ones with the big swoosh on the side.  i would cop multiples of these foamposite ones.
pimp.gif

if anyone from nike reads these posts...you don't ALWAYS need to put a big swoosh on the side of your shoes.  the swoosh doesn't always have to be in your face.  a good shoe is a good shoe and people will seek it out.  keep that in mind.
wink.gif

Is the swoosh just glued onto pros, sorry I don't any pros...I would probably take my swoosh off HoH pearls too, damn that looks dope!

^^^ yeah glued on. They're known to fall off after awhile. I had a chance to take the swoosh off a pair of HOH pearls like I said I was gonna do last year, but when they got here the color looked so bad I just sold em and made some money. If these come out white I'll try for 2 pairs and de-swoosh one. What the #%*% is Nike thinkin not droppin the white PE (penny edition) Ones? Prolly afraid of the bloodbath that would ensue on release day. It would be every man for himself out here.

That would be funny and f'ed up at the same time if they decided to put a clear swoosh on the ones coming in the fall

Originally Posted by psypha

Is the swoosh just glued onto pros, sorry I don't any pros...I would probably take my swoosh off HoH pearls too, damn that looks dope!

The emblem can be removed but there is a mold for it to fit into. So it would show were the NIKE symbol was.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

psypha wrote:

The emblem can be removed but there is a mold for it to fit into. So it would show were the NIKE symbol was.

I know, it's clearly shown in the pic above...

Originally Posted by bigj505

is there anybody that was actually into foams in '97 that prefers the color of the HOH foam to the original?
me
i have my reasons tho.
can we know some of them or are they a secret?
lol no secret.
i love the og/02 pearls but i just like the 09s more.
the thing that used to bug me was the upper wasnt really white. it was off white which was hard to find a fit for. the 09s have a more definite color and seems easier to match up with.
i think 1/2 these dudes in here that are crying about og pearls dont even know the color of the upper to be honest.
also, i hated how the soles changed colors on me so bad. i had hardly worn my pair but they were pee yellow which didnt sit well with me.
and seein the 09 pearls in person, i must say i love the tint and the icy soles.
i would buy both regardless (i have 1 DS 09 left and i sold my 02s in 08 because i figured it was time for nike to retro them... didnt know they would change them) but if u ask for my preference, i would choose the 09s.

psypha wrote:

So why'd you ask?

bigj is right about the matching point he made, the 09's go good with alot of other colors you wouldnt even think, i still want a pair of 02's though, wouldnt mind another pair of the hoh either...

IDK what ya'll talkin about with the OGs being a off white LOL. My joints were WHITE. And matched anything. They had alittle red in em too. Off white is a white that's off. LOL that's clearly the 09's. But let's not debate this it's all meaningless opinion. Plus new ones are droppin so we "on to the next one on to the next one"

psypha wrote:

Answered your own damn question fam.
laugh.gif

*and it's not clearly shown in the pic. you can barely see it because it's so white.

IDK what ya'll talkin about with the OGs being a off white LOL. My joints were WHITE. And matched anything. They had alittle red in em too. Off white is a white that's off. LOL that's clearly the 09's. But let's not debate this it's all meaningless opinion. Plus new ones are droppin so we "on to the next one on to the next one"
u must be color blind. the OG/02 pearls are off white. im looking at a pair right now.

edit: What makes the PEARLS pearl then sir?

This is funny. I had OG's and I know what color they were. White to me ... off white to u either way they was white. HOH ain't white at all. How is a light bronze shoe easier to match than a white shoe? LOL I know dudes wanna stick up for the HOH pearls cause they bought em but so did I and alot of others who see what I see. Changin the shade of the shoe was bound to get bad reviews. It ain't the same shoe. But if you like HOH more than OG than do u. Quit gettin so offended when dudes don't beast a shoe u like. We all adults here. I think. The shoe is fresh either way I just don't like when Nike changes a classic shoe ... you prolly never heard that before though.

This is funny. I had OG's and I know what color they were. White to me ... off white to u either way they was white. HOH ain't white at all. How is a light bronze shoe easier to match than a white shoe? LOL I know dudes wanna stick up for the HOH pearls cause they bought em but so did I and alot of others who see what I see. Changin the shade of the shoe was bound to get bad reviews. It ain't the same shoe. But if you like HOH more than OG than do u. Quit gettin so offended when dudes don't beast a shoe u like. We all adults here. I think. The shoe is fresh either way I just don't like when Nike changes a classic shoe ... you prolly never heard that before though.
u just talking again huh?
indifferent.gif

dude asked me to share my opinion on why i like the shoe more.
eek.gif

white to u doesnt mean the color is white. it just means u r color blind.
nerd.gif

u aint need to drop ur tired old opinion cause aint nobody ask u for it. we all know u want some OG foams so u can feel good about urself.
embarassed.gif

and u of all people dont need to be calling anyone a beast. u beast over kicks before they release just to sell all of ur kicks to make a quick buck.
sick.gif

Wow u mad ??? LOL ... I need OG pearls to feel better about myself but you the one always sayin what u have tryin to get dudes to be your friend off material #%*$. I guess you can post ur opinion but no one else can. LoL. Your opinion is useless. Whenever u give advice I do the opposite. Like when u said the HOH royals were better than 07's I had like 10 dudes tell me u was wrong LOL. Thats why I got 07's. U a hypebeast. Anything with HOH on it and u drippin like a female. You just a name on a computer screen homie the sooner u release that the sooner you can call yourself a man.

Wow u mad ??? LOL ... I need OG pearls to feel better about myself but you the one always sayin what u have tryin to get dudes to be your friend off material #%*$. I guess you can post ur opinion but no one else can. LoL. Your opinion is useless. Whenever u give advice I do the opposite. Like when u said the HOH royals were better than 07's I had like 10 dudes tell me u was wrong LOL. Thats why I got 07's. U a hypebeast. Anything with HOH on it and u drippin like a female. You just a name on a computer screen homie the sooner u release that the sooner you can call yourself a man.
again u tripping homie.
i have no reason to be mad. u just talk and ramble. u have 0 evidence to back ur claims. i have army foams and hoh pearls. that makes me drip like a female? how about it makes me a foam head.
son please. i cop what i want because i like it.
and u STUPID if u think the 07 royals are better than the HoH royals. and u always talking about selling ur kicks because u made money... do u know how much hoh royals sell for compared to 07s?
wink.gif

And here we go......again
2s1sm8n.gif

SpoiledFeet wrote:
Like when u said the HOH royals were better than 07's I had like 10 dudes tell me u was wrong LOL. Thats why I got 07's.

Basing purchases on other peoples opinion FTL.

Back
Top Bottom