Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

This is funny. I had OG's and I know what color they were. White to me ... off white to u either way they was white. HOH ain't white at all. How is a light bronze shoe easier to match than a white shoe? LOL I know dudes wanna stick up for the HOH pearls cause they bought em but so did I and alot of others who see what I see. Changin the shade of the shoe was bound to get bad reviews.
as discussed before at length in the previous thread from last yr for the hoh's, there are different shades of pearl, light bronze? not exactly but the og's def weren't straight white...at the end of the day its just boils down to preference..many of us who did cop have no complaints at all about the variation which is why you don't see many if any pairs on ebay or craigslist...Bad Reviews? From who? NTers?
laugh.gif
the only review that matters is that of the person who owns the shoe...btw, since you disliked the shoe sooo much, why did you purchase them last yr? that doesn't make much sense to me

Let's just agree the shoe is some kinda white. You cant disagree with no nobody on NT no more without someone startin name calling an throwing 5 year old tyraids. LOL. I got better things to do then tryin to come up with witty charming posts and gifs to impress a bunch of dudes. There's other websites for that kinda thing. LOL

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Lames I tell you
r u referring to me?
nerd.gif

Nah, You've always been good $$ with me dude
I'm talking those persons who snitched on me earlier in the copper foam thread...

same guy you're arguing with

smh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Lames I tell you
r u referring to me?
nerd.gif

Nah, You've always been good $$ with me dude
I'm talking those persons who snitched on me earlier in the copper foam thread...

same guy you're arguing with

smh.gif
in memory of harmcity. angriest niketalker alive
pimp.gif

stop-snitching.jpg

I'm Just Getting Back From A One Week Time-Out Myself Because Of A Snitch Job
smh.gif

......Glad To See This Thread Has Remained Active Tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Originally Posted by bahunt8

LonelyBoySole wrote:

Im glad most of yall hate theHoH pearls makes it easier for the ppl that want it to get it
pimp.gif
Exactly.  I actually like the HOH shade better.
Same here. I honestly don't even like the other foam pros either....but the HOH shade + the clear soles make a big difference in the look of the sneaker. IMO of course.

IDK what ya'll talkin about with the OGs being a off white LOL. My joints were WHITE. And matched anything. They had alittle red in em too. Off white is a white that's off. LOL that's clearly the 09's. But let's not debate this it's all meaningless opinion. Plus new ones are droppin so we "on to the next one on to the next one"

it's OBVIOUS u either never had OGs/'02s or ur color blind. which is it??
nerd.gif
the OG/'02 pearls were NOT pure white. they were off white with the sparling pearl in them. the white/black duncan total foamposite max, on the other hand, is white.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

IDK what ya'll talkin about with the OGs being a off white LOL. My joints were WHITE. And matched anything. They had alittle red in em too. Off white is a white that's off. LOL that's clearly the 09's. But let's not debate this it's all meaningless opinion. Plus new ones are droppin so we "on to the next one on to the next one"

it's OBVIOUS u either never had OGs/'02s or ur color blind. which is it??
nerd.gif
the OG/'02 pearls were NOT pure white. they were off white with the sparling pearl in them. the white/black duncan total foamposite max, on the other hand, is white.

Check Mate 
laugh.gif

Gee charm, u going in... i dropped that line about dudes not knowing the color knowing he would come out the woods with a vengeance. All loud and wrong
laugh.gif

And so much sole....
338155ef8b93436d6d401baafcc432b1544afd4.jpg

we missed u
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

^^ getta new s/n, kid.
wink.gif

Son, why would I want a new user name, when I have my 9 year old account waiting for me?
Thanks for letting me boost your post count tho =)

Back
Top Bottom