Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

BigJ- Thanks For The Welcome Back Fam
smokin.gif

And It's Been Too Long Since "Mrs. Niketalk" Got Hit Wit One Of These......

grin.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Lames I tell you
r u referring to me?
nerd.gif

Nah, You've always been good $$ with me dude
I'm talking those persons who snitched on me earlier in the copper foam thread...

same guy you're arguing with

smh.gif
in memory of harmcity. angriest niketalker alive
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*EDIT* Charmcitykid hit my phone fool...letr a !%!%$ know whats good homie 
pimp.gif

Yo I have my 02's that I will look at when I get home...

Don't remember them being white though... didn't have the OG's though... was young and broke
laugh.gif

I will post a picture if you guys want to judge how the 02's look... my 02's are beat though the bottom sole is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Don't remember them being white though... didn't have the OG's though... was young and broke
laugh.gif

I will post a picture if you guys want to judge how the 02's look... my 02's are beat though the bottom sole is
sick.gif
save urself the work. only 1 person is saying they str8 up white. everyone else is saying they are a off white. maybe even a pearly white
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

and i have a pair of 02s in my room for reference
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

laugh.gif

sick.gif
save urself the work. only 1 person is saying they str8 up white. everyone else is saying they are a off white. maybe even a pearly white
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

and i have a pair of 02s in my room for reference
glasses.gif

The funny thing about it is that the name gives you a hint at the color. Some people know everything though.

Didn't Pippen wear these joints? Think i'll try to copp these, last pair I got was Dooms.

I really hope these come out. cuz I saw this young boi have it. And i wanted to take em asap. But ill cop mine boi

so the only diffrence between th foam 1 and the foam pro is the nike swoosh on the side. personally i like the swoosh on the side. just picked up my coppers today and now im ridin the foam train, but they got to be the right colors ( eggplants, coppers, royals, and pearls )

Originally Posted by riddla713

so the only diffrence between th foam 1 and the foam pro is the nike swoosh on the side. personally i like the swoosh on the side. just picked up my coppers today and now im ridin the foam train, but they got to be the right colors ( eggplants, coppers, royals, and pearls )
key differences
1. back heel has a nike check instead of 1 cent
2. swoosh on the side
3. different sole pattern
4. plastic tongue tab doesnt have 1 cent on it

i thought the fall drop was the foamposite pro, not the foamposite ones...

I personally like the ones a little better. Withtout the swoosh looks a bit cleaner. At the same time, the swoosh doesn't bother me or anything.
I have the white pros beat as !@% though haha.

Back
Top Bottom