Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

unds'd mine 3days ago and been rockin em since then..glad i scoop a second pair..check ur local city gear on sale for $100

Theyre everywhere here in the DMV but they are still 200. Manager said that they wont go down because people are still buying them.

i seen them around all the footlockers around my way, but they're either 200 or dropped to 180, need them for cheaper so i can cop a 2nd pair.

Originally Posted by Beasly151

Theyre everywhere here in the DMV but they are still 200. Manager said that they wont go down because people are still buying them.

$#!^ got me
mad.gif

I want to cop a second pair for the low but them prices not droppin...

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

How can i tell if mine are the hoh release or the one in the fall?
1. the box says HoH on it
2. the soles are more clear than blue on the hoh pair

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

$#!^ got me
mad.gif

Where are they? I live in the DMV and I haven't really seen any?

Gonna pick these up this weekend.  They've been sitting at FTL forever here, along with the coughdrops
laugh.gif

You guys should check out craigslist. The 1 here in NYC is flooded with the pearls in all sizes.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

$#!^ got me
mad.gif

Where are they? I live in the DMV and I haven't really seen any?

Well i depends where you live cause i seen them in DTLR, Footlocker and Finishline down eastover and i also saw them at DTLR on Minnesota Ave

Back
Top Bottom