Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

I hooked some peoples up over @ ISS w/the BIN 5's and can do the same for these.

City Gear is everywhere around here so I can go grab a pair for someone. Only thing to add is TN sales tax (9.25% or 7% in MS) and shipping.

you guys need to keep it to PM. gonna get this thread locked. not trying to be ignorant or anything. just trying to keep the thread open.

Me? I'm not buying or selling. I'm simply facilitating and not in the interest of personal gain.

just got 4 from city gear....she gave me 10% off for buying soo many.

$393 total......tried to find the receipt but i dont know what i did with it.

Pearls on Footlocker.com for  $149.99    7.5-10   plus footlocker has a 15 off coupon code  CPSPTE23   

They also got a 15% coupon code cpsp3f33 expires March 31

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

e9236e71196b092c7f989473e0684285c0c00312_r.jpg

With These prices, i might have to start re-selling since im unemployed,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm gonna hit up my local City Gear tomorrow here in TN, and see what the prices are like.
nerd.gif

I'll share the info with NT.

just got back from the mall and the FTA had the Pearls and Cough Drops for full price or if they were on sale, they weren't marked...

Originally Posted by nimhet

just got back from the mall and the FTA had the Pearls and Cough Drops for full price or if they were on sale, they weren't marked...

my footaction in bmore got the cough drops recalled.

i think pearls are still selling for 200 in bmore tho so thats y they not going on sale around here.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

e9236e71196b092c7f989473e0684285c0c00312_r.jpg

With These prices, i might have to start re-selling since im unemployed,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
Pearls and FP2's at those prices, that is crazy. Better than outlet prices. If I could, I'd cop both of those right there. wow.

Back
Top Bottom