Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by novaflight

I might just cop for retail..
ohwell.gif
Don't waste your money...Search eBay, and you'll see a lot of pairs for $150.
ohwell.gif

copped a sz 11 @ the outlets $83 bucks.......COmE UP!!!!!
roll.gif

Thanks TIM.....not gonna put ur store on blast......but thanks for your save!
eek.gif

^ Also purchased a 9.5 from an outlet with 30% off.

Not bad.

PM if you want to check if they have your size.

DK

Oregon has pearl foams for 105 after the extra 30% for the hash wall.. 541 382 7700
call for phone order...smh thats obvious right lol

i have a question about these shoes

what year did the white foams initially come out?

were they the foam one or foam pro?

i recall seeing jason terry wearing them in college in 1997 but i dont recall if they were the pro or one

Had these at a store in Saint Louis for 50% off.

My boy copped about 4 pairs and only sold them for $145 a piece..SMH.

Too bad im broke.....i woulda copped a pair to rock.

Just got mine. Love em. But outlet folks sent me the wrong size. Any place I can still exchange these without problems or adding cash? I got em real cheap from an outlet

^^^ Thats a City Gear in Memphis? if so which one? the one in Southland is where I got my pearls for $99 last week and blue foams yesterday

pac they do phone orders over there? if so hit me with a #. I need them navy flight and blk foam af1

Originally Posted by NycPosite

pac they do phone orders over there? if so hit me with a #. I need them navy flight and blk foam af1

Nope.  I asked them if they did because somebody else was asking about them....But they said that they dont ship them from their store.  

Originally Posted by Tjay

Just got mine. Love em. But outlet folks sent me the wrong size. Any place I can still exchange these without problems or adding cash? I got em real cheap from an outlet

what size did you get?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom