Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

First of all you never see those types of prices in LA, and second if there were foams and FP2 at that price, they would never have a 13 
ohwell.gif

Id instantly double up on both..

thats how much I paid for my pearls and fp2 at my local city gear..but im in louisville ky cats here are jus now getting on foams..prices like that make me wonder why nike keeps releasing foams..foams used to a novelty

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

First of all you never see those types of prices in LA, and second if there were foams and FP2 at that price, they would never have a 13 
ohwell.gif

Id instantly double up on both..
They still have 2 size runs of those FP2......Im sure they will be cheaper than that in the next month or 2....Nobody in stl wants those because of the color. (and that model wasnt very popular here anyway).
If they dont get cheaper, they will ship them to another store out of town or something.

Originally Posted by king93

thats how much I paid for my pearls and fp2 at my local city gear..but im in louisville ky cats here are jus now getting on foams..prices like that make me wonder why nike keeps releasing foams..foams used to a novelty

They only paid $100 for them (Or a few dollars less im sure).  Nike doesnt care if the stores can sell them or not, they are already sold once they get into stores in their eyes. (They DO care, its just gonna effect the quality of shoes they will get in the future.  Somewhat like how new retail stores dont get good nike`s and jordan`s until they see how they sell the other stuff).
Someone i know opened a store and gave me the rundown about how new stores basically have to sell a certain amount of nike`s crapshoot kicks and in the long run, they will get the good stuff. (Or if you have a contact with Nike......thats the only other way to get good stuff faster)

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

wat should i use to clean my pearls from the blue stuff from my jeans
Try seaglow. It also removes certain scuff marks too.
that'd be a waste of seaglow considering how expensive it's become over the past few years.

try rubbing alcohol or acetone
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

e9236e71196b092c7f989473e0684285c0c00312_r.jpg

With These prices, i might have to start re-selling since im unemployed,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
Pearls and FP2's at those prices, that is crazy. Better than outlet prices. If I could, I'd cop both of those right there. wow.

looks like a brooklyn store 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

e9236e71196b092c7f989473e0684285c0c00312_r.jpg

With These prices, i might have to start re-selling since im unemployed,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
Pearls and FP2's at those prices, that is crazy. Better than outlet prices. If I could, I'd cop both of those right there. wow.

looks like a brooklyn store 
nerd.gif
Where that iz 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

^^ A store called City Gear, that one is in St. Louis, only other place I kno of is Memphis

From what i see they are only in the midwest.  Missouri, Tennessee, Alabama and Louisiana. Columbus, GA too, but thats the only one in GA.

Back
Top Bottom