Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Found these on eBay:

nike-foam-pearl-a.jpg

I want to say they're fake but knowing this company lately, I wouldn't jump to any conclusions.

dam so much *****ing, it wouldn't piss me off so much if the people complaining wouldn't actually buy the shoe. I'm copping for sure if I can. Most non-sneaker heads think foams look ugly anyway so why do you care so much if the indents are the tiniest bit different?

i know you guys have yall own opinion, but i still like the new pics

just gonna treat these like a 3rd son..

09's is my first son

02's are my second child

and 10's will be my 3rd child.

i love em all the same

Originally Posted by faddy

dam so much *****ing, it wouldn't piss me off so much if the people complaining wouldn't actually buy the shoe.

???...so if you own a pair or wanted to own a pair of the 09's then you shouldn't have the right to analyze the shoe?...me personally i dont' like the changes and probably wont scoop...which is the same thing that happened with the eggplants from this yr...the only thing holding me back from copping is the fact that i don't have a 2nd pair of hoh's
smh.gif
at me

Most non-sneaker heads think foams look ugly anyway
seriously tho?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...i guess everyone in NYC and the DMV are sneakerheads huh?
indifferent.gif

why do you care so much if the indents are the tiniest bit different?
because if i pay 200+, I better get my money's worth not a lesser product...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

dam so much *****ing, it wouldn't piss me off so much if the people complaining wouldn't actually buy the shoe.

???...so if you own a pair or wanted to own a pair of the 09's then you shouldn't have the right to analyze the shoe?...me personally i dont' like the changes and probably wont scoop...which is the same thing that happened with the eggplants from this yr...the only thing holding me back from copping is the fact that i don't have a 2nd pair of hoh's
smh.gif
at me

Most non-sneaker heads think foams look ugly anyway
seriously tho?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...i guess everyone in NYC and the DMV are sneakerheads huh?
indifferent.gif

why do you care so much if the indents are the tiniest bit different?
because if i pay 200+, I better get my money's worth not a lesser product...

you think you're getting your moneys worth for those old foams? Just because something is of lesser quality doesn't make the original worth the money.  I understand what your saying just almost every thread on this site is filled with people whining about quality on retros. As jay z said "want my old $@+* buy my old albums"

if the eggplants and these look so cheap and fake
i can only come with the conclusion that the Royal foams are going to be the same
sad!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

i know you guys have yall own opinion, but i still like the new pics

just gonna treat these like a 3rd son..

09's is my first son

02's are my second child

and 10's will be my 3rd child.

i love em all the same
highfive_Borat.gif

right on man. I agree and look forward to these

I'm still gonna try to get them but I cant help but say that the blue sole on these look off. If I could have gotten my hands on a pair of HoH's I probably wouldnt buy these tho

Yall whine too much....if you want the og translucent sole, get the ogs....if you want the color of the 09s, get the 09s....either you gonna cop or not...stop birching

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Yall whine too much....if you want the og translucent sole, get the ogs....if you want the color of the 09s, get the 09s....either you gonna cop or not...stop birching

or you could just ignore the *****ing, because I doubt people are going to stop because you said so
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

2zi9ff9.jpg

These look pretty good in this picture...almost perfect pearl effect
pimp.gif
. Blue sole is growing on me
eek.gif
....if anything I can let these sit in the closet and eventually the blue tint will age into a clearer sole......or turn green like the OG columbias 
laugh.gif

the pic above sort of reminds me of these... i would love for these to release one day.. the pearls are hot though, cant wait to et a pair

o08itx.jpg

The kix and the city article....stated they are IDENTICAL to the 2009 HOH release....minus the blue tint sole....more ace of spade champange foams I guess....

I gotta say that from the pics via KATC, the definition looks on point.
I mean compared to this years' eggs, just looking at the heel of the shoe shows a better mold IMO of course haha

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Originally Posted by VAHustler

2zi9ff9.jpg

These look pretty good in this picture...almost perfect pearl effect
pimp.gif
. Blue sole is growing on me
eek.gif
....if anything I can let these sit in the closet and eventually the blue tint will age into a clearer sole......or turn green like the OG columbias 
laugh.gif

+1

Back
Top Bottom