Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

if the eggplants and these look so cheap and fake
i can only come with the conclusion that the Royal foams are going to be the same
sad!

Originally Posted by purplehazen

the pic above sort of reminds me of these... i would love for these to release one day.. the pearls are hot though, cant wait to et a pair

o08itx.jpg

oh theres samples out there

Thanks for the enormous life size pic. Of course you had to put yourself in the pic also
smh.gif

Laces in your mouth?! That's just nasty. Think about how many times they hit the ground or how many times you touched them with dirty hands.

Son, you could have at least condense the picture.

- I'm liking these, blue-tinted soles or regular clear sole, I still like them.

Originally Posted by faddy

dam so much *****ing, it wouldn't piss me off so much if the people complaining wouldn't actually buy the shoe. I'm copping for sure if I can. Most non-sneaker heads think foams look ugly anyway so why do you care so much if the indents are the tiniest bit different?

This!

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Found him sticking more things in his mouth in the Penny Thread

yeah that is rather nasty. Think of how many hands hove touched them during manufacturing overseas. I never quite understood the whole licking shoe soles or whatever, but if thats what floats your boat, do yo homie

Originally Posted by JAY21985

yeah that is rather nasty. Think of how many hands hove touched them during manufacturing overseas. I never quite understood the whole licking shoe soles or whatever, but if thats what floats your boat, do yo homie
hahaha!! thats a easy 1 ..think of how much bacteria is in the food u eat everyday , think about how dirty the girl/guy u eat nigg!!! but i bet u and the other fool stll doit right?? i mean thnx 4 caring if i put my laces in my mouth or not......at the end of the day did u care that much that u had 2 say that?? lol

Originally Posted by kissmyg35

Originally Posted by JAY21985

hahaha!! thats a easy 1 ..think of how much bacteria is in the food u eat everyday , think about how dirty the girl/guy u eat nigg!!! but i bet u and the other fool stll doit right?? i mean thnx 4 caring if i put my laces in my mouth or not......at the end of the day did u care that much that u had 2 say that?? lol
nobody is hating on u at all. pic is just tacky. str8 up

Its humorours 2 finally see other NTers agree with oxidized soles on the pearls. I've been saying that since last year lol

On a more serious & note, The grooves in the 2010 pearls & varsity purple foams are not nearly as defined as thier 2009 originals

One can only presume the royal foamposite Will also be butchered

Back
Top Bottom