Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Anyone have a side by side comparison of these vs. 2002?

smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Nice pics Live Boy, I wish I would have never sold my pair.
Magic1978 - I will definetely post pics

good looks. i had got some good offers last year but i couldn't let em go. i slept on the hoh's will not be doing the same this time around

i pulled the trigger on ebay with air-randy. after the 22 cashback and the 13 ebay bucks i had i only paid 245 shipped. only thing is there was no option to choose what size you want, i guess he will email me later and ask what size i need. i hope he still has a size 11, if not i just take my refund and wait till rd. i have bought shoes early from air-randy before and his shoes are always good quality and have little to no defects. im sure they are b-grades but at least he picks the good b-grades with no flaws to sell.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i pulled the trigger on ebay with air-randy. after the 22 cashback and the 13 ebay bucks i had i only paid 245 shipped. only thing is there was no option to choose what size you want, i guess he will email me later and ask what size i need. i hope he still has a size 11, if not i just take my refund and wait till rd. i have bought shoes early from air-randy before and his shoes are always good quality and have little to no defects. im sure they are b-grades but at least he picks the good b-grades with no flaws to sell.

Let us know how it goes

With the 2002 Foams.....is there a way to help the yellowing of the foam material? I've noticed that my outer is starting to yellow a slight bit not as bright pearl as the inner (lateral side) side? I guess some slight oxidation.....sea glow?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by riddla713

Let us know how it goes
i got confirmation that he has my size 11 and they will be shipped very soon. i will try and post pics when they get here but i have had trouble posting pics on nt in the past. i hope the soles are tinted blue like they are in the pics.

Niceee bigj now all you need are some 97s

I just need my 02s back (cough cough mjsaver stop ducking my PMs) hahah

pimp - nawwwwwww im good on the 97s. not even worth my search
sloane - conan and shaq.... conan and shaq...............

Back
Top Bottom