Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

The more I see his videos, the more I realize why people clown his videos. I find it hard to stay silent...

I understand being sent some sneakers for free, but you paid for some sneakers and didn't even open the box?

We need to bump the eggplant thread, and see if it's really anti yellow

Just copped mine. they are on their way to my house
smile.gif
can't wait to see these %!@#!%$. that'll make a pair of eggplants, royals, coppers and royals. call me a hype, but these shoes are slowly becoming my favorite shoe on top of the jordan XI's. sneakerhotline.com has em for $300.

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

Just copped mine. they are on their way to my house
smile.gif
can't wait to see these %!@#!%$. that'll make a pair of eggplants, royals, coppers and royals. call me a hype, but these shoes are slowly becoming my favorite shoe on top of the jordan XI's. sneakerhotline.com has em for $300.
so u have 2 royals?
laugh.gif

but i cant blame u... 11s and foams are my fav shoes of all time.

and sneakerhotline is more expensive than ebay at the moment.

yeah, but i dont wanna risk getting scammed on ebay, cuz i know for sure sneakerhotline is legit. actually my price was $335.00 with shipping i believe....

do you have a link to the auctions on ebay?

oops, accidentaly put down royals twice lmao. But i am trying to cop another pair.

still no word of an eu elease for these........remind me of the point of opening HOH in europe again if theyre not going to get releases like these?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ DAMN DAVID ... you still at it
pimp.gif
 You one rich dude.

Yeah Man what up rico i finally used it all up for a good cause
laugh.gif
i will sure to post pics when i get them for everybody to see i decided with him because i want the official box the other people you will just get the plain nike box with no tag can't wait to get them
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

i have to pass on these... these look like the same garbage from hoh last year... they dont look anything close to the ogs or 2002 pair 
smh.gif

you know how I know Sneakgeeks has no clue?  He calls the NIKE SWOOSH a "check."  Get the hell outta here...I lost more respect for dude after I heard that.

Weaksauce...and his videos are getting sloppy. WAY sloppy...with the CUT..and let's go again...what happened to shooting straight from the hip? Turn the video on and talk...no rehearsals or this green screen mess that is not even working. ugh.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

2010 pearls are the weakest, but at Least consumers can purchase something they are somewhat happy with

so i guess the 09's are better, bs. yeah the 02's and og's are better but the 10's got the 09's beat imo. im glad i didnt cop last year cause i like the icier sole on the 2010 pearl.

2010 pearls are the weakest, but at Least consumers can purchase something they are somewhat happy with

do not respond to this guy he thrives off response to his posts

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by curtisboy

do not respond to this guy he thrives off response to his posts

localhookupz  14 year old girls  vampires, my how nt forgets
laugh.gif
funny stuff. heh
smile.gif

Just saw the video
smh.gif
, mayo again Nike? No thanks, get the color right and I'll buy until then it's a no go.

369695732.jpg

As long as they aren't HOH exclusive count me in for a few pairs.

And I've worn my '10 eggs regularly and there is no sign of yellowing.

^anti-yellowing clear soles isn't true. They Will begin oxidizing as soon as it touches the dirt.

As for Pearl foams, I'm tryna score a 3rd pair of '09s. Y'all can enjoy the 2010 replica

Back
Top Bottom