Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

JED, nice pics man
thanks for putting my guv'ment out there DEAN
laugh.gif

Jed, you show-off...

J/K

You know I'm jealous. I'll finally be able to re-up some Pearls in the fall (cheating golfer fistpump)

I Need These... The HOH Joints Look More Detailed Tho. I Hope The '10 Pearls Are The Same. Dudes Already Geekin Over Em. If They Are General Release Then They Are Gonna FLY Off Shelves. If They Are HOH Exclusive Ima Be So Madd. The Penny 3s Sold Out Fast @ HOHMD. So These Are Gonna Cause Mayhem.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

I Need These... The HOH Joints Look More Detailed Tho. I Hope The '10 Pearls Are The Same. Dudes Already Geekin Over Em. If They Are General Release Then They Are Gonna FLY Off Shelves. If They Are HOH Exclusive Ima Be So Madd. The Penny 3s Sold Out Fast @ HOHMD. So These Are Gonna Cause Mayhem.
sick.gif
If they are a general release, there will be MORE THAN ENOUGH to go around especially in the DMV.

some dude on the bay got them with official box already....I think i should of held out on air randy purchase.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

some dude on the bay got them with official box already....I think i should of held out on air randy purchase.
cop off that dude and put ur airrandy pair back up for sale in the buy/sell

Originally Posted by bigj505

pimp - nawwwwwww im good on the 97s. not even worth my search

OGs are
pimp.gif
Pic makes them look way more yellowed then they are

Originally Posted by debs 168

any pics of these worn on feet?
OGs

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

never met a black guy named Jed before

hahahaha sorry just had to say the name again

laugh.gif

^^Not even worth it really, second guy is charging $275 + $30 for shipping, air randy was charging $280 shipped. $25 dollar difference give or take bing and/or ebay bucks for a labeled box.

I might be reposting but I got this picture in an email from sneakgeekz mailing list.....

suppose to be the 2010 Pearls......Looks pretty white to me. 
devil.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tumblr_l2qpwdBcUZ1qza3lno1_500.jpg

They look pretty pearl to me. Just sold my 02s. Ill prob pick up a pair when they come out again, but i unloaded my 02s while i could still get a good price for them.

I still need a pair of 02s. Almost got a pair a month back but seller pulled them off the market. :/

Anyway, not sure if I'm looking forward to these. Not really liking the blue tinted sole.

I just did good thing they had my size after bing cashback for purchase and bing for other purchases and ebay bucks came out to 79.00 damn got to love it all the purchase on ebay and online payed off bigJ i told you i had  it stashed away 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

I just did good thing they had my size after bing cashback for purchase and bing for other purchases and ebay bucks came out to 79.00 damn got to love it all the purchase on ebay and online payed off bigJ i told you i had  it stashed away 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Can't beat that price with a bat...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom