Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

^ is the airrandy x my homeconcept ebayer legit? i may just get it off him.....280 isn't bad for a shoe months in advance....thanks for any help in advance.
Yep i have bought from him before and also sneakerzp2008 is legit too and dont forget to use bing cashback too

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ is the airrandy x my homeconcept ebayer legit? i may just get it off him.....280 isn't bad for a shoe months in advance....thanks for any help in advance.
Yep i have bought from him before and also sneakerzp2008 is legit too and dont forget to use bing cashback too
word smurf, just copped. thanks for all the help man, def appreciate that.
pimp.gif

word smurf, just copped. thanks for all the help man, def appreciate that.
pimp.gif

No problem man it usually takes 3 days for you to get the shoes i was suprised how quick the international shipping is 
eek.gif

^^Smurf you got yours already? When did you even order them? I just grabbed my size, hopefully I have them by this weekend.

I'm definetely picking up a pair on release day. This will be my daily shoe from here on. I have wanted to wear my hoh so bad but I couldn't bring myself to wearing them and messing them up.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^^Smurf you got yours already? When did you even order them? I just grabbed my size, hopefully I have them by this weekend.
Not yet i ordered them on Saturday and were shipped out yesterday should have them on thursday ive order from both sellers for this shoe i ordered from sneakerzp2008 because at the time air randy didnt have my size people have been pm me asking were i got them went back and only 1 size left i will take pics when i get them 

i hate foamposites but these are straight fireeee, i can't wait to cop me a pair. never ever thought i'd rock a pair of those shoes but god damn, these are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

i hate foamposites but these are straight fireeee, i can't wait to cop me a pair. never ever thought i'd rock a pair of those shoes but god damn, these are
pimp.gif

You hate the shoe but yet you're gonna buy them? Spoken like a true hypebeast...I guess I can't hate. We always said Foamposites were ahead of their time, I guess it's their time...
smile.gif

Ridiculous, they're the HOH's with a blue tint.

What a waste and failed attempt (if they even INTENDED) to reproduce the real Pearls.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I'm definetely picking up a pair on release day. This will be my daily shoe from here on. I have wanted to wear my hoh so bad but I couldn't bring myself to wearing them and messing them up.

agreed. wanted to wear my HOHs.2010s will be copped and worn regularly. HOHs will stay on ice...til the next pearl retro
laugh.gif
thanks for the comparison pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

pimp.gif

foams can be addictive, once you buy one, you want to buy all.  Just sayin.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THANKS ECIACCORD, BLUE TINTED SOLE LOOKS BETTER TO ME THAN HOH VERSION. THESE ARE ON MY TO BUY LIST NOW.

After looking at ECIACCORD pics I have to AGREE with you on the MF.

The BLUE TINT soles look pretty nice on the 2010 Pearls.

So this time around they are not HOH ONLY right ???

how do i go about using bing cash back?

was going to order but air randy doesnt carry 7.5s so maybe ill buy the 8 instead or just wait for the RD not sure yet..

i purchased mine from air-randy last friday. hopefully they will be here today. after looking at all the pics im glad i purchased mine early. i would mutch rather have the 2010 pearls for 240 over the 2009 pearls for 300+. now we need some pics of the royal blue foams dropping this year. those are grail status imo.

I still prefer the 09 Pearls' soles. How are the grooves? Is there is a difference like between the 09 & 10 Eggplants?

Back
Top Bottom