Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

eciaccord - dope pics and they are definitely appreciated.
i still like hohs better. soles blend better with the upper. 2010s are solid for sure tho. will be copping a pair this fall.

now that these should be easier to get, i wonder how many mayo haters will cop and say how much they loooooove them now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

So Pro's going to start costing $200 like Ones now?

i figured last year's pros were only $200 b/c they were HOH.
smh.gif
@ nike if they start charging $200

on another note, i've only worn my HOHs like once or twice since last year so no need to cop the '10s early. will prolly cop a pair when they release to to keep the '09s fresh.

and yeah jed, u already know everyone loves the mayo c/w now that they'll be able to obtain them (convenient, isn't it??)
laugh.gif

Its funny how last yr eveyone hated the color, no everyone wants to cop now
laugh.gif
....and clear def goes better with that upper...the blue tinted sole would have looked much better wit the sneaker had the upper been much lighter...I may have no alternative but to cop since everytime I pull the HoH's out, I put them right back in the stash....
smh.gif
....oh yea '09>'10

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif
....and clear def goes better with that upper...the blue tinted sole would have looked much better wit the sneaker had the upper been much lighter...I may have no alternative but to cop since everytime I pull the HoH's out, I put them right back in the stash....
smh.gif
....oh yea '09>'10
laugh.gif

i wore my 09s a couple of times then sold. i still have a ds pair tho.
will cop the 2010s for sure. maybe 2 if my hustle works. will also patiently watch ebay for 09 owners that are trying to sell before the value drops too much more.
might end up with doubles of the 09s again too

laugh.gif
smh.gif
....oh yea '09>'10

Agreed with everything you said.. no one wanted these last night outside of citys that had HOH, NY, CHI and LA..
and ray mulla.. nice pics.. nice to see people actually wearing these, instead of just collecting and sittin dust 

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

laugh.gif
smh.gif
....oh yea '09>'10

Agreed with everything you said.. no one wanted these last night outside of citys that had HOH, NY, CHI and LA..
and ray mulla.. nice pics.. nice to see people actually wearing these, instead of just collecting and sittin dust 
really?

laugh.gif
I remember when charm thought they were
sick.gif
@ 1st, then once more pics began to come out of people copping, he came around oh and J, I shall be stalking ebay and all the other mediums for a pair of 09's...someone is gonna feel the itch and try to unload them for a reasonable price...but right now 500+ in my size is just ridiculous

BigBallinBruce - nice pickup... some early sellers do have the box tho.

sloan - yea man... u and i are on the same page.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

laugh.gif
smh.gif
....oh yea '09>'10

really?

besides you and Charm city.. my bad J
laugh.gif

Thanks for the comparison pics for all those who posted them. I love the fact the the Pearl 10 shade is similar to the 09 shade, but the clear sole still would've been a better look than the blue tinted sole. I can work with these, but I'm still going to try and get a pair of 09s also.

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

^ is the airrandy x my homeconcept ebayer legit? i may just get it off him.....280 isn't bad for a shoe months in advance....thanks for any help in advance.
Yep i have bought from him before and also sneakerzp2008 is legit too and dont forget to use bing cashback too

how do i go about using bing cash back?
Heres everything u have to know to use it 
http://pages.ebay.com/hel.../questions/cashback.html

Air-Randy states he has the official label on box

Yes sir slone i sent pm on how to use the bing cashback and the link is above you and yes air randy and sneakerzp2008 are the only ones that have the official box 

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

Got Mine About A Week Ago From SneakerHotline.com, was a little pricey, but it was worth it to get em early. I heard ebay has em for a little cheaper than that too.

Here's some pics:

Didn't come with Factory Box...I don't think any of the early releases have the Original Box yet.

http://s386.photobucket.com/albums/oo301/beadlingb/?action=view&current=SDC12678.jpg

all pics look great but this.what happened here?

nice pick up guys. really tempting me to cop off ebay + cashback. but i MUST resist
grin.gif

^ Its Just a little over retail for people paying 280.00 shipped - 22.40 bing cashback = 257.50 shipped -retail with tax 220.00 to have early 37.50 not bad if you break it down just showing people who are thinking of coping on ebay 

Back
Top Bottom