Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I hope Nike always does this. Release a desired shoe in very limited quantities, only 2 GR it a year later

gzagenius wrote:
^^ why? thats ******ed.

so hypebeast like him can act high & mighty about having them a year early. Lame

I hope Nike always does this. Release a desired shoe in very limited quantities, only 2 GR it a year later
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

pimp.gif

but your still a pedophile vampire
ohwell.gif
I actually agree with him.  It allows all the hype beast to try and get the shoes and think they are all cool.  Then nike says o next year we are going to GR them.  Then the resellers get all butthurt and whine about it.  I think every big release should be GR.  They will sell out no matter what (for the most part).

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

pimp.gif

but your still a pedophile vampire
ohwell.gif
I actually agree with him.  It allows all the hype beast to try and get the shoes and think they are all cool.  Then nike says o next year we are going to GR them.  Then the resellers get all butthurt and whine about it.  I think every big release should be GR.  They will sell out no matter what (for the most part).
um no.
resellers generally have already done their sales waaaaaaay before the 2nd release. its the true collectors that are upset.
regardless, the 09s and the 10s are 2 different shoes anyways.

I need a little help guys. I did the search in bing but can't find air-randy's link with the cashback symbol. Can someone help me out? Thx.

^ Did you sign up for Bing?? if not go to Bing.com. Sign up. Confirm the email. Sign into Bing. Go to Bing stores, go to ebay, and search pearl foamposite. Youll know its working if you see the 8% cashback symbol. Good luck man

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

^ Did you sign up for Bing?? if not go to Bing.com. Sign up. Confirm the email. Sign into Bing. Go to Bing stores, go to ebay, and search pearl foamposite. Youll know its working if you see the 8% cashback symbol. Good luck man

'Preciate that. Got it working now.

just got my pearls in from air-randy today. they are
pimp.gif
i had to remove a couple glue stains on the foam upper but that was real easy. i would post pics but i dont have pb or whatever pic program you have to have to post pics on nt. the sole is very icey. same tint as the 2010 eggplants. i am very pleased with my purchase and i like them better than the coppers or eggplants. the grooves are very defined, alot more defined than the 2010 eggplants. i will def cop another pair when they drop. i rocked them to the mall as soon as they were delivered.

Originally Posted by riddla713

pimp.gif
i had to remove a couple glue stains on the foam upper but that was real easy. i would post pics but i dont have pb or whatever pic program you have to have to post pics on nt. the sole is very icey. same tint as the 2010 eggplants. i am very pleased with my purchase and i like them better than the coppers or eggplants. the grooves are very defined, alot more defined than the 2010 eggplants. i will def cop another pair when they drop. i rocked them to the mall as soon as they were delivered.
pimp.gif

copped 3 pairs from dude... sold 1, selling 1 more... keeping 1 for me. my pair left hong kong today so i think the package should be here friday or so. prolly gonna rock soon. keeping my 09s on ice. str8 up collectors shoe to me now.

Originally Posted by riddla713

pimp.gif
Post some pics, just sign up for photobucket or upload them using tinypic. Also hows the swooshes on the back looking?

My pair should be here tomorrow hopefully. Smurf, you get your pairs yet
nerd.gif

And J I'm bout to hit up the gym, I'll send the money when I get back home.

^ I will get mine tommorow i checked the tracking it took awhile in customs i will post pics tommorow when i get them 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
wink.gif

the swooshes and grooves on the back of my pair or very even, they are not uneven like the ones in the pics on the previous page. theres is a couple of very, i mean very small imperfections in the foam upper but i think the only reason they are noticeable is because of the color of the foam. i can email pics to anybody. just pm me your email address. one thing that could be better is the glaze on the carbon fiber. i noticed on the coppers and eggplants that the carbon fiber has a nice layer of gloss but on my pair of pearls the glaze is not as glossy. also the box from air-randy does have the original tags. i have bought shoes early 3 times, twice form air-randy and once from an ebay seller. the shoes i got early from air-randy have been very, very close to final production quality while the pair i got from an ebay seller ended up being horrible b-grades. also the shape of my pearls is perfect, not banana shaped at all. imo, 2010 pearls are
pimp.gif

For those that already received your order from air-Randy what date did you order? I think this man is holding the pair I actually ordered until I receive and re-send the pair of 9's he sent me in error, which is not a
good look. I know some of y'all swear by dude, but my experience has been less than exceptional.

^i would do the same thing too tho. Why risk loosing two pairs? Especially since they are supposed to come out a month/months downtur road, so a lot of people would keep both.

Send his shoes back.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

^i would do the same thing too tho. Why risk loosing two pairs? Especially since they are supposed to come out a month/months downtur road, so a lot of people would keep both.

Send his shoes back.

I've already told him that I would send his shoes to the correct owner when I receive them. It is plain horrible customer service to hold merchandise your customer has paid for because you have made a mistake. I'm waiting to see if or when he is going to compensate me for this mistake before ruining his feedback if he is indeed holding my shoes. I have yet to receive the second tracking number. If he did not want to assume any "risk" he should have sent the correct shoes initially.

Back
Top Bottom