Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

^Word, I still like the HOHs better then the 2010s but not because they were limited, just because they look better with the clear sole as opposed to the new blue one. Dont get me wrong the 2010s are still
pimp.gif
hence why I copped them early and will be doubling up come RD.

at the end of the day the new 2010 mold that we seen on the eggs were wack, but from the pics dosent look as noticable on these.. my big issue is the glow the eggs had this year... im still planning on buying these, they look nice, blue sole and all... you guys are getting a very good deal on the kicks if they are 100% a grade, if not i guess its better waiting till the release

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Word, I still like the HOHs better then the 2010s but not because they were limited, just because they look better with the clear sole as opposed to the new blue one. Dont get me wrong the 2010s are still
pimp.gif

ive seen 09's with a slight blue tint on the soles though...

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

pimp.gif

sure u did. 09s dont have blue tint at all.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

pimp.gif

sure u did. 09s dont have blue tint at all.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

I need these.

Whats the release looking like?

Is it only HOH?

these should be a pretty easy release imo,   i think they'll sell fast but they should be easily accessible. i would expect to see them in stores sometime between september and november, considering they retail for around $220 after tax, getting them around 4 months early on ebay doesn't seem like a bad idea when you consider they've been going in the $280 range and you can use that bing cash back promotion on them.

Awesome will hope they're easy to come by considering Im in AZ.

The clear blue sole on the pearls is clearly not flowing like the clear, clear. Most of you never had the chance for hoh foams. I don't feel special for having them a year early, they are clearly special because of production that went into them.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Most of you never had the chance for hoh foams. I don't feel special for having them a year early, but i'm clearly special because i took that 14 year old down in the thread ninjahood made about me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Most of you never had the chance for hoh foams. I don't feel special for having them a year early, but i'm clearly special because i took that 14 year old down in the thread ninjahood made about me
pimp.gif

Foam heads, need yall advice...

I usually wear a 11...only 10.5 and 11.5 are available.....which would yall recommend?

Originally Posted by skips kicks

Foam heads, need yall advice...

I usually wear a 11...only 10.5 and 11.5 are available.....which would yall recommend?
11.5 no doubt.
many people go up 1/2 size.

Yeah I would go up. I have had to gone down a half a size, and go up a half a size, and up half a size is a lot more pleasant. I removed the insole for the half size down.

well these new 2010 pearl foams run true to size or a little big imo. i always wear size 11 and the size 11 foam pearl i got is def bigger than most of my size 11's. a 10.5 would of fit alot better in my case. just giving my experience with the sizing of the 2010 pearl foams.

Gotta quick question:

I bought and received the foams from marqueesole, also shipping outta hong kong thru the hong kong post, a week ago today. I still input the tracking number today and it still doesn't work. I tried the usps website and samething. Any other ways or does it usually take this much time?

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Gotta quick question:

I bought and received the foams from marqueesole, also shipping outta hong kong thru the hong kong post, a week ago today. I still input the tracking number today and it still doesn't work. I tried the usps website and samething. Any other ways or does it usually take this much time?

i don't see what you are getting at...you ordered and received them...what else are you expecting?

Back
Top Bottom