Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

hey, smurf or baby jumpman, or whoever bought off ebay.

how do you track the package?

I was given a tracking number, but have no idea where to track them package.

I went to the hong kong post office website to track, but then it asks me to input Enquiry Reference Number, which i have no idea what it is.

Any help is appreciated.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

I went to the hong kong post office website to track, but then it asks me to input Enquiry Reference Number, which i have no idea what it is.

Any help is appreciated.
smile.gif
enquiry reference = the tracking number.
takes a while to update in the system. for me, it took 2 - 3 days i think.

thats my pair that baby jumpman posted. they are from air-randy. i havent been able to figure out how to post pics on nt so he posted them for me. if u got a pair coming you are going to love them.

Any help is appreciated.
smile.gif

You can track it with usps.com but wait until tonight for tracking info to show and yeah u  should have to got the discount o well
laugh.gif
yeah i think the sneakerzp2008 looks better than the air randy pairs as i seen in pictures from other people who got from air randy i quess i have to wait until i get the air randy pair on Friday
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Any help is appreciated.
smile.gif
All I do is go to usps.com put in the trackin # and track that way i dont like using hong kong post 

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Any help is appreciated.
smile.gif

You can track it with usps.com but wait until tonight for tracking info to show and yeah u  should have to got the discount o well
laugh.gif
yeah i think the sneakerzp2008 looks better than the air randy pairs as i seen in pictures from other people who got from air randy i quess i have to wait until i get the air randy pair on Friday
happy.gif
I see, so you are saying both tracking numbers from air-randy, as well %%@ sneakerzp2008 can be tracked on usps.com? 

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

Any help is appreciated.
smile.gif
All I do is go to usps.com put in the trackin # and track that way i dont like using hong kong post 

gotcha! thanks!

Mailman had the
grin.gif
  face when I asked him if he had a package for my address
laugh.gif
Walked away like this
2vvj0wn.gif

20gec89.gif

spu3af.gif

SMH at air randy for not double boxing though, and is it just me or are the laces a little shorter?

2yuzk3s.jpg

nxt1z.jpg

2nbhp94.jpg

Bonus: OGs have some company now (gotta clean the soles on them) Not sure if I'm gunna pick up a pair of 02s or try to find some HOH royals
devil.gif
nerd.gif

6yo45w.jpg

al5apj.jpg

As far as the tracking number, give it some time. Like jordancrazy said you can track it on hongkongpost or usps, if its asking you for the enquiry number then it's not in the system yet.

^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dave- nice pics
pimp.gif

Mike- I missed my 02 pearls yesterday. and they didn't redeliver today as I asked them to. Hopefully I get them tomorrow before I leave for vaca.

Man 2010s are lookin gooooood
pimp.gif
Like i said Jed, 2010s > 09s
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
but Im with you on keeping HOHs DS, 2010s will be rocked
pimp.gif

Joe, i think u just beasting... 09s are def better than 2010s.
regardless, i love all my kids.

will post the DS comparison pics (02, 09, 10) this friday unless someone beats me to it.

^ beasting? me? Im not the one who bought 3 pairs early
wink.gif
laugh.gif
jp bro
I will wait and prob. cop with discount. if not, retail at most, not a penny over
pimp.gif

Yeah is should had bought the 09's when i had a chance well i will find them 
nerd.gif
 but the 10's are perfect tho waiting on 2nd pair too bad it isn't mine 
grin.gif
 i will ship them when i get them you know who you are 
wink.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks Joe as far as pictures I've seen 10>>>>>>09 IMO 
glasses.gif

Yep Cost me 49.00 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
niiiice
pimp.gif

wish i had that many ebay bucks
laugh.gif
too much stuff coming out this month, I was joking with Jed. If june was a light month,I would cop at air randy's price + cashback
pimp.gif

Joe I was wondering what happened to your 02s since I didnt see you post them in the pickup post yet, I still think HOHs are a little better then the 2010s just off the fact that they blend better with the clear sole. But the 2010s are
pimp.gif
Have fun on vaca and stay safe, should've went to PR instead though
grin.gif

will post the DS comparison pics (02, 09, 10) this friday unless someone beats me to it.
eyes.gif
this guy
laugh.gif

Smurf, you must always use ebay with the amount of ebay bucks you have lol or you just make some big purchases. What happened with that pack 
nerd.gif
And sneakerbistro is having a bbq for the release of the jones beach AF1 so I'm not sure if they get ran through pretty quickly if you're still looking for a pair.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Joe I was wondering what happened to your 02s since I didnt see you post them in the pickup post yet, I still think HOHs are a little better then the 2010s just off the fact that they blend better with the clear sole. But the 2010s are
pimp.gif
Have fun on vaca and stay safe, should've went to PR instead though
grin.gif

eyes.gif
this guy
laugh.gif

Smurf, you must always use ebay with the amount of ebay bucks you have lol or you just make some big purchases. What happened with that pack 
nerd.gif
And sneakerbistro is having a bbq for the release of the jones beach AF1 so I'm not sure if they get ran through pretty quickly if you're still looking for a pair.
Yeah man but most of it was from bing because remember bing is accepted at  a lot of online stores i shop at and the ebay bucks is for purchases 2 to 3 months of stuff so for 3 months i purchase a lot on ebay and other online stores and then when i use the money from bing i use it again on that purchase as well 
laugh.gif

EDIT : dude asking about air-randy go to ebay 
embarassed.gif

Joe - you already know what happened to the other 2 pairs. Cant beat having my pair months early and only costing me like 180 cash. but hey... yea u def my dude. im sure ull change ur mind when u get ur pair(s)
BabyJ - muhahahahahahahahaha
Smurf - i still wonder what the hell you buy to constantly get you ebay bucks. I spent like 1700 on there and only have like 31 buck.

Magic - sounds like you and I ordered on the same day
pimp.gif

KidJs5 - how about you contact air-randy then flake on him or hit him up later and offer less
laugh.gif

spoiler[+]

Joe - you already know what happened to the other 2 pairs. Cant beat having my pair months early and only costing me like 180 cash. but hey... yea u def my dude. im sure ull change ur mind when u get ur pair(s)
BabyJ - muhahahahahahahahaha
Smurf - i still wonder what the hell you buy to constantly get you ebay bucks. I spent like 1700 on there and only have like 31 buck.

Magic - sounds like you and I ordered on the same day
pimp.gif

KidJs5 - how about you contact air-randy then flake on him or hit him up later and offer less
laugh.gif

spoiler[+]
Yeah but for 3 months i spend quite a bit and i catch those days it double ebay bucks and i use bing on top of that too so it adds up i got the 1 pair for 275.00 shipped minus 196.00 in ebay bucks and bing cashback in paypal so thats 79.00 shipped left but then he shipped it out a few days late so he refunded the 30.00 shipping so it came out for me 49.00 shipped 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Mine are leaving customs today, hopefully I should get them Friday or Saturday.
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Inbound Out of Customs, May 30, 2010, 9:16 pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td] [td]Inbound Into Customs[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td] [td]Inbound International Arrival, May 30, 2010, 9:13 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td] [td]Foreign International Dispatch, May 29, 2010, 10:34 pm, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td] [td]Origin Post is Preparing Shipment[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td] [td]Foreign Acceptance, May 28, 2010, 11:20 am, HONG KONG

and i still haven't got mine yet.
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom