Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Finally received mine last week.  Took them out in the sun to see how bright they were.  Only had my iPhone so it's not the best picture.

I think the bottoms are a little too blueish.  The HOH ones last year were better IMO.

sick.gif
Blue tint.

I never thought I'd say this but I seriously want the '09/HOH Pearls now. Too bad they're impossible to find.

Yeah I definitely prefer the 09/HOH Pearls over the 2010s but I guess I'll settle for these.

nike is starting to go over board with the blue glacier looking sole.

i just wish it was the true gummy sole , well atleast the color is closer.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Looks like ill be ordering from sneakerape.com.

they seem legit, ehh gonna pull the trigger...i need these
grin.gif
y order from there if u can get em from ebay for cheaper?

Originally Posted by azjordans

Finally received mine last week.  Took them out in the sun to see how bright they were.  Only had my iPhone so it's not the best picture.

I think the bottoms are a little too blueish.  The HOH ones last year were better IMO.
Did u order from sneakerhotline.com? it looks like your pair might have the same defect as mine? idk could be the pics though...you should check em out...put em side by side and take a pic of the back of the shoe.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

Got Mine About A Week Ago From SneakerHotline.com, was a little pricey, but it was worth it to get em early. I heard ebay has em for a little cheaper than that too.

Here's some pics:

Didn't come with Factory Box...I don't think any of the early releases have the Original Box yet.

http://s386.photobucket.com/albums/oo301/beadlingb/?action=view&current=SDC12678.jpg

all pics look great but this.what happened here?

nice pick up guys. really tempting me to cop off ebay + cashback. but i MUST resist
grin.gif

Something Looks wrong, are they the same size. The check on the right looks like it sits higher than the left. Also the grooves.

The guy From sneakerhotline.com apologized and told me to send em back and hell replace them with a new pair that has no defects...hopefully lol. He said hed also pay for the return shipping. Glad that he is willing to give me another pair....after you guys pointed this out i was tripin about it for weeks lol.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Looks like ill be ordering from sneakerape.com.

they seem legit, ehh gonna pull the trigger...i need these
grin.gif
y order from there if u can get em from ebay for cheaper?

I dont have an account with ebay or paypal anymore....too much problems with them in the past.

23kidd - that stinks yo. u dont have any people u cool with that can help u out?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by azjordans
They look really blue in this pic, but on a side note the black and red pair isn't looking to good in this pic

Yes that picture is in the sun so the blue tinted soles really stand out. And those cough drops look different in the sun as well. The bottoms aren't as translucent when the sun hits them.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

The guy From sneakerhotline.com apologized and told me to send em back and hell replace them with a new pair that has no defects...hopefully lol. He said hed also pay for the return shipping. Glad that he is willing to give me another pair....after you guys pointed this out i was tripin about it for weeks lol.
you're welcome
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

free return + new pair =
pimp.gif

those were definitely defects. if you're gonna drop $250+ on shoes,get a good looking pair.

those black/reds don't look too great. guess Ill be passing

The black reds look fine, it's just that there's no need to get them if you have the black/reds from 2007. They're HOH only, so that helps, because the 2007's sat.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Blue tint > yellow soles

gum soles > blue tint > piss yellow

If the blue tint prevents yellowing, I'm all for it

Clear looks nice until it's not clear anymore

Originally Posted by Magic1978

The black reds look fine, it's just that there's no need to get them if you have the black/reds from 2007. They're HOH only, so that helps, because the 2007's sat.
Actually they are not HOH only a couple niketowns have confirmed they are releasing them with the pack on the same day the 19th 
tired.gif

EDIT: NIKETOWN Las Vegas 
We will be holding a lottery for these. With the limited number being released and the high demand, we do not anticipate any being left after the lottery. Hope you can make it in Saturday morning. We will also have the Foamposite One Cough Drops that same morning.

[h3]NIKETOWN New York Launch Update, please read carefully: This Saturday, June 19th, we will be releasing both the Nike Foamposite "Cough Drops" and Air Jordan Infrared VI Pack. The Foamposites will be available for purchase at 7AM and the Jordan's at 7:30AM. Wristbands for the Foamposites will be distributed on June 15th at 1PM and again ...[/h3]
See More

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Actually they are not HOH only a couple niketowns have confirmed they are releasing them with the pack on the same day the 19th 
tired.gif

Cool, if they sit around long enough I might get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom